If you could ask for one thing what would it

be?

My one thing is to not add active camo is an AA if AAs return and let it be a pick up without your radar glitching like Halo 3. I played a game of Big Team on Ragnarok and almost all members of the entire team were using AC. It was so annoying and it’s probably one the reasons so many people have stopped playing so we really need to get rid of AC as an AA.

What’s yours?

1-50 in-game CSR is a deal-breaker for me. Implement it and I’ll forgive other faults, leave it out and essentially no other features will make up for it.

> 1-50 in-game CSR is a deal-breaker for me. Implement it and I’ll forgive other faults, leave it out and essentially no other features will make up for it.

So visible 1-50 ranks is a must for you? Me too, I’d like to see that in the game or any kind of numbered system. It can go up to 70 for all I care.

Mine would have to be audio settings, and being able to adjust the volume to music, spoken word, sound effects, environment, and so on, like all other games, Halo is the only game that doesn’t do this.

For 343i to deliver in 5 thus drastically raising the popularity close or back to what is was in 2/3 days.

Can i haz a real map editor, pretty please? :slight_smile:

Custom games

More customizability in Halo 5 than in any of the other past Halo games. That way, if there’s anything at all that I don’t like, I can just change it.

Can Halsey have her arm back?

I would like anything that they had in the older Halo’s that we loved. Maybe Skulls.

> Can Halsey have her arm back?

Lol

Focus on co-op gametypes

A good halo game.

I would say “Surprise me”. In the good sense, of course :3

> Can Halsey have her arm back?

Will you settle for a prosthetic one? Because I’m pretty sure that her real hand either took a nose dive into Requiem’s sun or is being used for a game of “spin the bottle” by a few Grunts aboard Jul’s ship (what else would they do with it?).

For them to build the multiplayer off of Halo 3.

Dual wielding.

The return of the Bruteshot.

I think the ability to use Spartan time would be awesome

> > Can Halsey have her arm back?
>
> Will you settle for a prosthetic one? Because I’m pretty sure that her real hand either took a nose dive into Requiem’s sun or is being used for a game of “spin the bottle” by a few Grunts aboard Jul’s ship (what else would they do with it?).

Give her a Forerunner suit that allows her to mentally manipulate the missing arm with the arm of the suit itself, then yes.