If you could ask 1 question about Halo 4...

What would it be?

Mines would be:
Will halo 4 have Halo 3’s feel of brighter, more colorful, slightly happier and shiny look and feel… Or will it have Halo Reach’s dull, gritty and serious feel? (Hopefully it will be Halo 3’s IMO)

So, what would yours be my fellow Halo 4 enthusiasts?

Hopefully Halo 3’s happy shiny look :3

hehe, I couldn’t put my finger on it. I was playing Halo 3 today and noticed how shiny everything was!

Other then spartans what races will be in multiplayer?

Will kill times, jump height and movement speed be faster than Reach?

What so, the new enemies in the game, your asking if they’ll be playable like the elites in the other halos.

> Other then spartans what races will be in multiplayer?

Please, have elites as they have been in multiplayer since Halo 2. Also, I am in an elite clan and I don’t want it to die out when Halo 4 is released.

> > Other then spartans what races will be in multiplayer?
>
> Please, have elites as they have been in multiplayer since Halo 2. Also, I am in an elite clan and I don’t want it to die out when Halo 4 is released.

Maybe forerunners will be the new elites.

> > > Other then spartans what races will be in multiplayer?
> >
> > Please, have elites as they have been in multiplayer since Halo 2. Also, I am in an elite clan and I don’t want it to die out when Halo 4 is released.
>
> Maybe forerunners will be the new elites.

But I want to play as an elite not a Forerunner.

Will Halo 4 have a firefight fused with forge to make skirmishes with UNSC, Covenant, Flood, and maybe Forerunners?

Will the BR return? =)

Who are we fighting this time, and what are they capable of?

Will it blend?

Lol, Will it go back to the old roots of what made Halo popular?

I can haz now?

Seriously though, probably if it will be less linear than the previous games.

where is the planet

I feel like the OPs question is rather one way or the other, without in betweens.
I mean, look at Halo 1. The world is vibrant and colorful, but it gets dark. Compare this to Halo3 where it’s vibrant, but even when it gets dark it stays vibrant.

> What so, the new enemies in the game, your asking if they’ll be playable like the elites in the other halos.

I can agree with the statement above.

my question is:
can I haz elite player model or any thing other than a spartan?

I agree with the OP that the colours in Halo 4 should be bright and vibrant, and that the world should feature expansive and truly wondrous environments.

My question: What engine is the game running on, and what if any changes would this engine bring in terms of performance?

Since you’re in Onyx, it can go either way. All of the original Halo’s had a bright, shiny look. Maybe it can go the other way around.

Can i have three more questions about Halo 4? ha
But seriously i want to know what is inside the planet.