If you could add any gun to Halo

What would it be?
Bring back an old favorite?
Something entirely new?
A crossbow that fires explosive bolts because every other game has one?

Personally, I would like to see a precision brute weapon. I know it has no place in Halo 4, but it would be interesting to see what the Brutes jury-rig together

I also miss the spiker. I know it sucked but the design of it was so cool.

Still waiting for my Bubble Cannon & Plasma Knife…

I want a gun so powerful that it takes you 5 seconds to respawn and all your buddies see a red X where you died.

I would like to have these back:

-mauler
-smg
-missile pod
-brute shot & spike grenade

The cluckshot from gears 3

> Still waiting for my Bubble Cannon & Plasma Knife…

I just pictured some oversized turret shooting bubble shields across the map, knocking away grenades and generally confusing the hell out of everyone.

Inb4tornadogun

Right, I’d like a Cyrax acid-web-net that fires from my chest!

Bring back my beloved grenade launcher from reach

Scarab Gun

Suppressed M7.

It’s not a gun but I want it in the game. (Note: it’s what the spartan is holding)

Pistol from CE

I’d love to see the MA5K appear at one point in a future Halo game.

I think they should add a new weapon, a bow of some sort. It may just be me but I would love to see this ^^

The UNSC SMG or, a Pulse Rifle (Obviously not in any halo) but it would be a sweet UNSC weapon.

My hope would never happen.

Tesla:

Same power as rocket laucher, but it shoots arc generated electricity bolts instead at rapid ex cession to look like one long lightning strike.

Downside is 4 Battery Cells(1 Clip) & does not lock-on…

4 shots is all you get, no lock-on either, and one pull launches all…But it looks like player died by lightning…

That is my dream gun.

Logic One:

Golf Club from reach or a frying pan, I want to smash spartans with a frying pan…:wink:

any of the Halo 3 weapons which aint in the game so people can complain about something new