If you could add a weapon from Halo Infinite...

Suppose you could add one weapon to Halo 5 from Halo Infinite (or sacrifice one weapon in H5 for a weapon from Infinite). What is one weapon you would add to Halo 5 from Infinite (or swap out) to make H5’s Weapon Sandbox more interesting and why?

I would personally swap out the H5 Magnum for the Infinite Sidekick. As much as I love the H5 Magnum, I feel that it was too good as a starting weapon to where it made some weapons in the sandbox not worth picking up especially the BR. I like the Sidekick because it is still fairly reliable (at least how it felt when I was in the Tech Preview) but it encourages players to also find and pickup other precision weapons. I think the BR and Carbine could’ve also had more defined roles / better utility with this, but they had to compete with the H5 Magnum.

I’d swap the shotguns around. Give Halo 5 the Bulldog, and give Infinite the M45. I feel like Infinite needs the punch.

I really enjoyed the commando being utilized in the flight. Might not be the most dominating weapon, but still cool seeing something new.

H5 mag

Bulldog dude, or the forerruner weapon which I don’t remember its name.

> 2535438002035715;5:
> Bulldog dude, or the forerruner weapon which I don’t remember its name.

The heatwave. The succesor to the scattershot.

The heatwave.