If you can 343i please explain this

343i,

Can you please explain this to me? It has occurred a number of times and is getting quite annoying. I have put the most recent example in my FileShare for you to review, time permitting.

The file is BTIS DNF

BTIS DNF

The issue:

I was in the voting lobby, I voted on a Map. I played the game from start to finish. Our team lost. I was second of 8 on my team and, 5th overall. My score was 275, 15 kills, 9 deaths as well as driving someone to a 17 kills Perfection on the Gauss Hog at the end of the game.

However, the game history at Waypoint states:

EXILE 02.12.13 09.31AM Score 55 4 kills DNF

Please, if you would be so kind, explain to me why this is happening?

It didn’t bother me before but, now we have CSR,it does. Sure, it might be the less meaningful (to some) Individual play list, but, I still want to try for a CSR50. The above problem does not help. Nor does JIP but, that is for another thread.

Has this been happening to anyone else fellow Halo 4 players?

Cheers

Yeah, I also got a KOTH match that my team won and it doesn’t show up on my game history. :frowning:

Why can’t we watch videos on this site?

> Yeah, I also got a KOTH match that my team won and it doesn’t show up on my game history. :frowning:

Thanks for pointing that out…had over 100 of those sort of games where they seem to not have existed at all.

But, I have had about sixty games or so where the game does record but says DNF.