If you bring black bloom on the DMR

I’ll see you guys again when Halo 5 launches. That is all.

And if they took out the DMR?

DMR doesn’t really need bloom, perhaps a ROF nerf would balance it. As it is though the DMR is OP and there is no good argument to disprove that. If you don’t want the DMR changed at all it is likely that it is the only gun you can get kills with and for that reason you fear the idea of that changing.

If the January update doesn’t change the DMR at all, I’ll see you guys when Halo 5 launches (maybe).

I would still play. Thing is, adding bloom to the DMR would not change its status as the weapon of choice, just make the game play less satisfying. I wouldn’t really care if they took the DMR out, except the Light Rifle would become the new weapon of choice.

> I would still play. Thing is, adding bloom to the DMR would not change its status as the weapon of choice, just make the game play less satisfying. I wouldn’t really care if they took the DMR out, except the Light Rifle would become the new weapon of choice.

The light rifle is awesome and for me it takes more skill then the br.

> I would still play. Thing is, adding bloom to the DMR would not change its status as the weapon of choice, just make the game play less satisfying. I wouldn’t really care if they took the DMR out, except the Light Rifle would become the new weapon of choice.

There will always be one weapon that outshines the rest. Halo has always worked that way. Each new game introduces a new “overpowered” weapon.

People just want to complain. The real problem is the giant opened -Yoink- maps that allow the DMR to shine better. If there were smaller maps or maps with better routes the BR and friends might get more action.

All they need to do is increase the recoil time to make it fire slightlyslower then it does now and instantly everything about this game would get slightly better.

Buff the BR, Carbine, and LR (hip fire). The DMR is fine the way it is.

> Buff the BR, Carbine, and LR (hip fire). The DMR is fine the way it is.

Don’t I wish. 343 will probably just nerf it’s strength, and when it still destroys at a distance(because huge maps and the 3x. scope are the real problem )people will still be crying.

> > I would still play. Thing is, adding bloom to the DMR would not change its status as the weapon of choice, just make the game play less satisfying. I wouldn’t really care if they took the DMR out, except the Light Rifle would become the new weapon of choice.
>
> There will always be one weapon that outshines the rest. Halo has always worked that way. Each new game introduces a new “overpowered” weapon.
>
> People just want to complain. The real problem is the giant opened -Yoink!- maps that allow the DMR to shine better. If there were smaller maps or maps with better routes the BR and friends might get more action.

I think you put it best, in all the Halo multiplayer games I’ve ever played, there’s always been a dominant weapon. Just because it’s the DMR and not the BR is what is causing all the nonsense with people wanting it nerfed.

And my god, if someone actually wants bloom back for the DMR, they really need to be checked into an insane asylum, because I question their sanity. The DMR and the rest of the weapons are just fine. It’s actually something I think 343 got right.

With so many other problems, the weapons shouldn’t be a concern for 343, they have bigger fish to fry, like a RANKING SYSTEM and smaller maps among other things. No need to get into that again though, it’s been said countless times before.

> > Buff the BR, Carbine, and LR (hip fire). The DMR is fine the way it is.
>
> Don’t I wish. 343 will probably just nerf it’s strength, and when it still destroys at a distance(because huge maps and the 3x. scope are the real problem )people will still be crying.

Probably but I don’t see why. The DMRs kill time is perfect and if people want it to stop being good in all ranges make the other 3 better. Also I may be in the minority on this but I think the DMRs range is great. I was sick of the slow paced game of grab-ss that was H3 BTB because of the lack of a long ranged rifle.

It definitively needs a ROF tweak along with bullet magnetism fix, along with all other weapons.

> > > Buff the BR, Carbine, and LR (hip fire). The DMR is fine the way it is.
> >
> > Don’t I wish. 343 will probably just nerf it’s strength, and when it still destroys at a distance(because huge maps and the 3x. scope are the real problem )people will still be crying.
>
> Probably but I don’t see why. The DMRs kill time is perfect and if people want it to stop being good in all ranges make the other 3 better. Also I may be in the minority on this but I think the DMRs range is great. I was sick of the slow paced game of grab-ss that was H3 BTB because of the lack of a long ranged rifle.

I think the range is fine too. It just doesn’t mesh well with these sorry -Yoink- maps that 343. or CA made.

Do you think the DMR would be OP on midship or warlock.
? No. But you give somebody a 3x scope on valhalla, combined with the ability to go camo at will, AND no consistent spawning of power weapons…well you see what you get.

The majority of these maps are wide open spaces with little camping spots in between. Thank you sprint and instant respawn for limiting us to giant -Yoink- wide opened maps.