If you are one of many like me gets annoyed when little kids scream down the mic saying u killed me

== READ ALL BEFORE YOU START FLAMING == I have thought of a solution that will fix this! If you are familiar with playing EA games online then you will know that you have to make and account and link it to your xbox live account. and if you are under 13 you cannot play online.

well to fix the problem of thick as -Yoink- little kids screaming while you are trying to talk to your team mates in a game of Team slayer. simple adopt this feature but accept of have the age requirement as being 13 to play, make it 16 THE AGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO PLAY IT. This would eradicate those annoying pests.

but to those who say “just go into party chat you idiot, most people are in it anyway so this idea is pointless” well most of the people go in party chat for the very reason of annoying kids constantly moaning and crying when they don’t get a tripple kill.

well if you remove those kids more people will go into game chat without having to mute at least 3 people each game, this will also help bring the community together.

So what is your opinion of this? please comment because this took along time to type up.

Dude why do you take everything so serious :smiley: ?
It´s really much fun to troll them and make them scream, I love it, but it´s the decision of the parents if their kids should play a videogame that is made for mature or not.

Two problems with that- 1. What’s stopping them from just saying they’re 18, 25, whatever? And 2. What about the people under 16, like me, that aren’t complete Yoinks? I’m 13, I’m not afraid to admit it. Does that mean I scream profanities every other word? No. Does that mean I rage and throw a fit every time I get killed? No. Does that mean I should be prevented from playing a game I love? No.

Age isn’t the factor you should look at when considering these things, it’s maturity. Those two aren’t necessarily directly linked.

I’m not getting annoyed by little screamer kids anymore. The mute all option works wonders! =D

> Two problems with that- 1. What’s stopping them from just saying they’re 18, 25, whatever? And 2. What about the people under 16, like me, that aren’t complete Yoinks? I’m 13, I’m not afraid to admit it. Does that mean I scream profanities every other word? No. Does that mean I rage and throw a fit every time I get killed? No. Does that mean I should be prevented from playing a game I love? No.
>
> Age isn’t the factor you should look at when considering these things, it’s maturity. Those two aren’t necessarily directly linked.

Banhammer coming.

Joking.

This website asks for age sometimes when watching videos. In theory, it would be great idea if people actually told the truth. But they don’t and so the cycle of madness continues.

Kibble, my buddyyyyy.

I agree with you because you are a cool guy.

But yeah, people lie. Liars, thieves! Devils, monsters!

Little kids are annoying, but I find that most of the time it’s people in their mid 20’s causing the most problems.

> Little kids are annoying, but I find that most of the time it’s people in their mid 20’s causing the most problems.

Really? That’s disappointing.

> == READ ALL BEFORE YOU START FLAMING == I have thought of a solution that will fix this! If you are familiar with playing EA games online then you will know that you have to make and account and link it to your xbox live account. and if you are under 13 you cannot play online.
>
> well to fix the problem of thick as Yoink! little kids screaming while you are trying to talk to your team mates in a game of Team slayer. simple adopt this feature but accept of have the age requirement as being 13 to play, make it 16 THE AGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO PLAY IT. This would eradicate those annoying pests.
>
> but to those who say “just go into party chat you idiot, most people are in it anyway so this idea is pointless” well most of the people go in party chat for the very reason of annoying kids constantly moaning and crying when they don’t get a tripple kill.
>
> well if you remove those kids more people will go into game chat without having to mute at least 3 people each game, this will also help bring the community together.
>
> So what is your opinion of this? please comment because this took along time to type up.

In the U.S. at least, there is no “age you are supposed to be to play it”. ESRB ratings are merely suggestions which some stores have created policies using, so to not have to deal angry parents, lawsuits, etc. But it isn’t ‘illegal’.

The problem with annoying idiots is that stupidity does not correlate to a persons age. When you reach a certain number, you don’t magically become mature and calm. I’ve played with many people my age (twenties) that are more annoying than the screaming ten-year-olds.

Um… The ESRB is for “age your are allowed to play.” Stores are told to not sell M games to people who are not 17. They don’t because it makes them more money. It’s all a money thing.

Actually, the COPPA, Children’s Online Privacy Protection Agency, ‘requires’ kids under 13 to get their parents permission to do pretty much anything on the Internet.

But I’m pretty sure no one gives a -Yoink-. I know I didn’t when I started using the Net when I was 7.

I don’t mind the kids talking into the mic while playing Halo with/against me. If I don’t like what they are saying, I can mute them. Besides, sometimes it is hilarious to hear a young gamer start talking trash. All high pitched and trying to sound cool. LAWLZ!

In all honesty, I hear adults do the “kid screaming” more than I do from actual kids that are playing.

this thread is a bit too inappropriate, on top of that is there really any point in making more threads like this/replying to them?

> Two problems with that- 1. What’s stopping them from just saying they’re 18, 25, whatever? And 2. What about the people under 16, like me, that aren’t complete Yoinks? I’m 13, I’m not afraid to admit it. Does that mean I scream profanities every other word? No. Does that mean I rage and throw a fit every time I get killed? No. Does that mean I should be prevented from playing a game I love? No.
>
> Age isn’t the factor you should look at when considering these things, it’s maturity. Those two aren’t necessarily directly linked.

Amen brother. Im 11 about to be 12. I actually KNOW the difference between right and wrong,im in 7th grade honors,and know that when a creepy old hag pulls up and asks if you want candy,say no (lawl).

Im not like those 10 year olds that don’t even know who Cortana is because all they do is play matchmaking. I pplayed Halo:Combat Evolved with my dad when I was about 5. I have some realy fond memories of it (although now it doesn’t matter if I beat a game on easy back then I beat Halo 2 on easy and I got 3 Burger King kids meals).

Wow, sure are a lot of adults acting like kids here.

OP, my advice? Either love to troll, or mute them. It’s digital information; unless there is a fail-safe way to digitally determine the age of the individual (SMART Cards or whatever,) then people will lie. I know for a fact there are still kids playing online in EA games, I run into them on Assassin’s Creed.

> == READ ALL BEFORE YOU START FLAMING == I have thought of a solution that will fix this! If you are familiar with playing EA games online then you will know that you have to make and account and link it to your xbox live account. and if you are under 13 you cannot play online.
>
> well to fix the problem of thick as Yoink! little kids screaming while you are trying to talk to your team mates in a game of Team slayer. simple adopt this feature but accept of have the age requirement as being 13 to play, make it 16 THE AGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO PLAY IT. This would eradicate those annoying pests.
>
> but to those who say “just go into party chat you idiot, most people are in it anyway so this idea is pointless” well most of the people go in party chat for the very reason of annoying kids constantly moaning and crying when they don’t get a tripple kill.
>
> well if you remove those kids more people will go into game chat without having to mute at least 3 people each game, this will also help bring the community together.
>
> So what is your opinion of this? please comment because this took along time to type up.

Too bad everyone is in party chat or with out mics most of the time you play. Im seriously starting to miss the little kids…Just kidding! But seriously get the hell out of party chat people.

<4 <343

Let me see if I am reading this right, because you are too lazy to mute people, you want people below the age of 16 to be banned from playing online just because of an age suggestion?
I don’t get why people think that a number reflects someones maturity, it doesn’t. What is described in the OP are stereotypes, not every person under the age of 16.

Perhaps don’t spend time and engergy concerning yourself with what others are doing, like obnoxious kids and parents who don’t monitor them; and merely focus that on what you can control. Your own audio settings and/or mute those individual players as they appear.

For me it depends on the mood I am in, and if I am random or not. Yes there are ornery players out there children and adults alike, but I think it is unrealistic to try and control what they do and how they act. Simply go with the flow and don’t take it all too seriously.

<4

> > == READ ALL BEFORE YOU START FLAMING == I have thought of a solution that will fix this! If you are familiar with playing EA games online then you will know that you have to make and account and link it to your xbox live account. and if you are under 13 you cannot play online.
> >
> > well to fix the problem of thick as Yoink! little kids screaming while you are trying to talk to your team mates in a game of Team slayer. simple adopt this feature but accept of have the age requirement as being 13 to play, make it 16 THE AGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO PLAY IT. This would eradicate those annoying pests.
> >
> > but to those who say “just go into party chat you idiot, most people are in it anyway so this idea is pointless” well most of the people go in party chat for the very reason of annoying kids constantly moaning and crying when they don’t get a tripple kill.
> >
> > well if you remove those kids more people will go into game chat without having to mute at least 3 people each game, this will also help bring the community together.
> >
> > So what is your opinion of this? please comment because this took along time to type up.
>
> Too bad everyone is in party chat or with out mics most of the time you play. Im seriously starting to miss the little kids…Just kidding! But seriously get the hell out of party chat people.
>
> <4 <343

Why would I get out of party chat, there is no point in using a mic if you’re not talking to people you know.

> > > == READ ALL BEFORE YOU START FLAMING == I have thought of a solution that will fix this! If you are familiar with playing EA games online then you will know that you have to make and account and link it to your xbox live account. and if you are under 13 you cannot play online.
> > >
> > > well to fix the problem of thick as Yoink! little kids screaming while you are trying to talk to your team mates in a game of Team slayer. simple adopt this feature but accept of have the age requirement as being 13 to play, make it 16 THE AGE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TO PLAY IT. This would eradicate those annoying pests.
> > >
> > > but to those who say “just go into party chat you idiot, most people are in it anyway so this idea is pointless” well most of the people go in party chat for the very reason of annoying kids constantly moaning and crying when they don’t get a tripple kill.
> > >
> > > well if you remove those kids more people will go into game chat without having to mute at least 3 people each game, this will also help bring the community together.
> > >
> > > So what is your opinion of this? please comment because this took along time to type up.
> >
> > Too bad everyone is in party chat or with out mics most of the time you play. Im seriously starting to miss the little kids…Just kidding! But seriously get the hell out of party chat people.
> >
> > <4 <343
>
> Why would I get out of party chat, there is no point in using a mic if you’re not talking to people you know.

Because this is a team game, and playing as a team wins lone wolfing? Also you find some really cool people online and you end up knowing them for 3 years and you end up knowing almost everything about them as if you knew them in real life. Thats why.

<4 <343