If you are going to comment on CTF

Please watch this video first.

EDIT:

Here is a full game showing flag tossing in action.

I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.

> I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.

Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.

> > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
>
> Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.

Don’t you understand the irony? Your posting this video to show teamwork at its finest using flag passing but only 1 person is getting credit for the teamwork thats been done? Or are you over looking this.

> I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.

Who cares about who gets credit for the cap? Its about the WIN! Its childish mentalities like yours that are making gaming companies have to invent points systems and silly gimmicks so people like you dont feel bad.

Halo2 had the best idea to date. WIN/loss = RANK

Thats it. So simple. So all people cared about was helping the team win. Not who gets the points for the flag cap. Not what bonus points you can get killing a carrier. Not all these crappy little elements that treat everyone like children, and making people conscious about wanting more points and trying to steal flags and points from people.

> > > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
> >
> > Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.
>
> Don’t you understand the irony? Your posting this video to show teamwork at its finest using flag passing but only 1 person is getting credit for the teamwork thats been done? Or are you over looking this.

Only one player is going to get the flag cap. Halo 4 just added a bunch of medals for everyone on the team to make them smile.

> > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
>
> Who cares about who gets credit for the cap? Its about the WIN! Its childish mentalities like yours that are making gaming companies have to invent points systems and silly gimmicks so people like you dont feel bad.
>
> Halo2 had the best idea to date. WIN/loss = RANK
>
> Thats it. So simple. So all people cared about was helping the team win. Not who gets the points for the flag cap. Not what bonus points you can get killing a carrier. Not all these crappy little elements that treat everyone like children, and making people conscious about wanting more points and trying to steal flags and points from people.

Insulting me is what is childish. OT i was just posting how i found it ironic. I never said the play didn’t take skill or that Flag passing being gone was a bad thing. I simply stated i found it odd that something as amazing as this the whole team should be noted in the description or something. Thats like If you break a world record with the help of some friends the polite thing to do would’ve been atleast to thank them somehow.

All it was was an observation and you blew it out of the water with your giant assumption bomb. grats.

> > > > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
> > >
> > > Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.
> >
> > Don’t you understand the irony? Your posting this video to show teamwork at its finest using flag passing but only 1 person is getting credit for the teamwork thats been done? Or are you over looking this.
>
> Only one player is going to get the flag cap. Halo 4 just added a bunch of medals for everyone on the team to make them smile.

True. But sometimes hes helped out. I was only saying that it would’ve been the polite thing to do to note the other players that helped with something as amazing as this.

I just wish I could play actual Halo CTF on Halo 4.

that was cool

You all are missing the point.

Being able to drop the flag allows for things like this to happen. You’d never think of seeing something like this, or even something like this, but we do, because certain individuals and teams have thought up unique ways of teaming together.

Flag dropping promotes teamwork, map awareness, and quick reflexes.

>
> Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.

So you’re saying flag dropping/passing should be allowed to make these broken flag caps possible? Because it took teamwork to make this flag cap possible?

> > > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
> >
> > Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.
>
> So you’re saying flag dropping/passing should be allowed to make these broken flag caps possible? Because it took teamwork to make this flag cap possible?

Broken flag cap?

What makes this a broken flag cap? Please explain.

> >
>
> So you’re saying flag dropping/passing should be allowed to make these broken flag caps possible? Because it took teamwork to make this flag cap possible?

Being able to pull off these kinds of things isn’t anything bad. It’s the map, and even then you’d have to be playing on an incredibly foolish Team to let that happen so easily.

> > > > I find it pretty weird that it took 4 players to pull off the 7 second cap but only Tsquared is getting credit for it.
> > >
> > > Yeah it took 3 players. Seems like dropping the flag promotes team work on multiple levels.
> >
> > So you’re saying flag dropping/passing should be allowed to make these broken flag caps possible? Because it took teamwork to make this flag cap possible?
>
> Broken flag cap?
>
> What makes this a broken flag cap? Please explain.

I bet he thinks tactical jumps are “cheap”. What’s wrong with jumping from BR3 to Sword in Blackout and Lockout? Our how about any of these?

Flag tossing is an art that only good teammates can accomplish.

> You all are missing the point.
>
> Being able to drop the flag allows for things like this to happen. You’d never think of seeing something like this, or even something like this, but we do, because certain individuals and teams have thought up unique ways of teaming together.
>
> Flag dropping promotes teamwork, map awareness, and quick reflexes.

Thanks for posting that video. Just one more example of a unique flag running technique that can no longer be used.

Hmpfff can someone get rid of the guy in the video? I will pay… serisouly kinda D:

I don’t think 343’s goal was to increase teamwork or skill. That’s just their generic responses.

Their next response will be; It still"feels" like CTF.

Haha. Honestly I am fine with experimentation, but it’s pretty silly to not have the option to play real CTF.

That video is just one example of the many possibilities of classic CTF. The new version just seems so linear to me.

Protect helpless guy. That’s about it.

> > >
> >
> > Don’t you understand the irony? Your posting this video to show teamwork at its finest using flag passing but only 1 person is getting credit for the teamwork thats been done? Or are you over looking this.
>
> Only one player is going to get the flag cap. Halo 4 just added a bunch of medals for everyone on the team to make them smile.

Agree

343i is just trying to make everyone feel better about how good or bad they play .

> Broken flag cap?
>
> What makes this a broken flag cap? Please explain.

The fact it takes seven seconds to cap.