If you are bored

Check out my montage and my Youtube channel. I’m new to all of this and I could use some feedback.

bumppp

Very good…but I didnt really like the music that much, but it just depends on your own personal taste.

Thanks Rain. I plan on doing quite a few more and using different types of music. I want mine to be different than the usual Dub-Step music even though I love it. I might make one, but I’d like to have more than 70 views. I remember when montages had thousands of views and were fun to watch and make. Now the community seems to be going away from this kind of stuff.

> Thanks Rain. I plan on doing quite a few more and using different types of music. I want mine to be different than the usual Dub-Step music even though I love it. I might make one, but I’d like to have more than 70 views. I remember when montages had thousands of views and were fun to watch and make. Now the community seems to be going away from this kind of stuff.

It’s not that the community is going away from that stuff, the channels that put out good montages are becoming more and more inactive, people don’t search for montages because they’re most likely already subscribed to someone who puts out a wide variety of montages for example “FBWalshyFTW” I’m not sure if that’s his channel or if he still puts things up but all I had to do was go onto YouTube and I’d have three new montages to watch which were normally made well.

You are right, however, I haven’t seen FBWalshyFTW, (I think that’s the channel), post any montages in a while. I sent him mine to try and get him to post and it has been a week and no response. I assume either he’s busy or he decided not to post it. Either way, I want to continue to create montages, funtages, failtages, and other gaming related stuff, but with out any support from anyone, I find it hard to gather myself to creating anything. I’m by no means a pro gamer or plan to be, I just love having fun playing games in my spare time and creating videos and hope there are other people out there that feel the same way.

Fair enough, good luck to you then~
I’ll like and favorite the video when I get home.

Music was a bit naf imo but very good montage. Good work bro.

Glad to see people doing montages. Halo 4 has lacked a lot of these. Also that Hollywood Undead? Haven’t heard from them in like 5 years.

| Very well done OPBRAD. I thoroughly enjoyed this log of your skills and musical preference.
They both seemed to mix well, and the quality is superb.
I have subscribed and am looking forward to seeing more of your work. |

/Tuo Silens Mors

/Semper Vigilans

Thanks everyone! I appreciate it. If anyone here knows of any good song to use, please let me know. I listen to all types of music, but none I feel are good enough for a montage. Hollywood Undead just kinda felt pretty relaxed, so that’s why I choose that one. Thanks again!

| OPBRAD, your choice of music seemed fine to me.
However if you feel like looking elsewhere I suggest:
-Alter Bridge
-Cold
-Coldplay
-Daft Punk
-Linkin Park
-Mindless Self Indulgence
-Poets of the Fall
-Shiny Toy Guns

Just go with something you enjoy, it is your video after all! |

/Tuo Silens Mors

/Semper Vigilans

I’ve recently started another using the song, “We Are,” by Hollywood Undead. It’s more of a rock song. I like it and it has good musical moments.

Ive already seen next montage it is beast! stay tuned for the release. @viralesports

Thought the music was ok. Wasn’t bad but the rap did disturb some scenes.

I’m working on a new one. I’ve done several things with different songs. I’m trying to find a good song to use.

Hey everyone, we at Viraleports just got a sponsorship with gungho energy. We are going to be giving away some in the near future. Go to our website, viraleports.com and create an account for details about the giveaway. Thanks, and enjoy!