If What Game Informer says is true...

…Then Halo 4 is going to fail. Seriously, what the YOINK is 343 thinking!?

Issues:

Instant Respawns: Great, teabagging is now going to be completely instinct. Also, don’t be money whores and copy COD. This will also severely affect objective game-modes.

Spartan points: HOW CREATIVE!!! Actually, Yoink that.

Custom loadouts with armor modifications: OH, ARE THERE ALSO GOING TO BE ‘PRO’ VERSIONS LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!?? Jesus christ stop copying them and MAKE HALO 4 PLAY LIKE HALO!

Joining games in progress: Oh, yay, stupidest idea ever. No, just No.

Jetpack Returning: What the -yoink-. LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES IT. It messes with the maps.

Power Weapons dropping at random locations: This CLEARLY messes up what competitive halo is about. This is like the DropZone game mode from CallOfDuty. What’s next, are you going to add Gold Camos for each gun!? Seriously, I’m really disappointed, and so is everyone else.

There’s more stuff, but these are the big ones.

Also, there better be Forge 3.0 and Firefight 3.0. I hope that’s an obvious given.

…are you serious? IT IS TRUE, GET OVER IT! I’m fine with the changes, by the way you spelled extinct wrong…and who the hell cares if we can’t t-bag, that -Yoink- for 12 year old boys who think they’re cool…

> …are you serious? IT IS TRUE, GET OVER IT! I’m fine with the changes, by the way you spelled extinct wrong…and who the hell cares if we can’t t-bag, that Yoink! for 12 year old boys who think they’re cool…

Oh no, I spelled one word wrong in the entire post.
I don’t really care about teabagging, but that’s just one aspect of the changes that just really -Yoinks!- up what Halo is all about. There has to be teabagging, just like there has to be Master Chief. It’s just like that. Face it.

> > …are you serious? IT IS TRUE, GET OVER IT! I’m fine with the changes, by the way you spelled extinct wrong…and who the hell cares if we can’t t-bag, that Yoink! for 12 year old boys who think they’re cool…
>
> Oh no, I spelled one word wrong in the entire post.
> I don’t really care about teabagging, but that’s just one aspect of the changes that just really -Yoinks!- up what Halo is all about. There has to be teabagging, just like there has to be Master Chief. It’s just like that. Face it.

Spelt* lol.

Also Op this could have been a good post with good points if you backed yourself up instead of lame–Yoink- rage.

Easy Tiger.

Your thread starts with an “if”, please remain calm until “if” is clarified.

> Instant Respawns: Great, teabagging is now going to be completely instinct. Also, don’t be money whores and copy COD. This will also severely affect objective game-modes.
> You dont instant respawn, you double tap X and respawn back at spawn points. The only difference from previous halos is a second or two waiting. And besides, that makes little difference. Doesnt make it CoD.
>
> Spartan points: HOW CREATIVE!!! Actually, Yoink that.
> Are you seriously complaining about a development name for a mechanic?
>
> Custom loadouts with armor modifications: OH, ARE THERE ALSO GOING TO BE ‘PRO’ VERSIONS LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!?? Jesus christ stop copying them and MAKE HALO 4 PLAY LIKE HALO!
> If you pay any attention to anything, you will know that the armor modifications are purely cosmetic just like previous halos and the custom loadouts are just choosing if you want to start with an AR, DMR, BR, Carbine or Assault Carbine as your main. Thats also only for the Playlists that do that, not the competitive and classic ones. No sniper shotgun starts or anything like that.
>
> Joining games in progress: Oh, yay, stupidest idea ever. No, just No.
> Hows that stupid you dont even know if its going to be optional (like quick match) or enforced.
>
> Jetpack Returning: What the -yoink-. LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES IT. It messes with the maps.
> How do you know it works the same way?
>
> Power Weapons dropping at random locations: This CLEARLY messes up what competitive halo is about. This is like the DropZone game mode from CallOfDuty. What’s next, are you going to add Gold Camos for each gun!? Seriously, I’m really disappointed, and so is everyone else.
> Its not fully random, there would be a few allocated places where it would drop and so people have to keep in mind where can it be not when will it spawn. You dont even know what playlists this will be in or how it will exactly work.
>
>
> There’s more stuff, but these are the big ones.
>
> Also, there better be Forge 3.0 and Firefight 3.0. I hope that’s an obvious given.
> Do not threaten that a game will fail if your favorite feature isnt in. Firefight isnt in and forge is in, thats confirmed. Look on the bright side, Spartan Ops is in, that sounds exciting.

Read this stuff before goin on with the rant, please

Halo will continue to diminish in popularity if the article is true. Let’s face it, if we wanted CoD we’d play the game. No one wants CoD to be put into Halo.

Spartan ops sounds like fun but 343 bring firefight back to.
firefight was a lot of fun should return to.

> > > …are you serious? IT IS TRUE, GET OVER IT! I’m fine with the changes, by the way you spelled extinct wrong…and who the hell cares if we can’t t-bag, that Yoink! for 12 year old boys who think they’re cool…
> >
> > Oh no, I spelled one word wrong in the entire post.
> > I don’t really care about teabagging, but that’s just one aspect of the changes that just really -Yoinks!- up what Halo is all about. There has to be teabagging, just like there has to be Master Chief. It’s just like that. Face it.
>
> Spelt* lol.
>
> Also Op this could have been a good post with good points if you backed yourself up instead of lame-Yoink! rage.

Spelled*

Make sure you’re right before you correct someone.

> …Then Halo 4 is going to fail. Seriously, what the YOINK is 343 thinking!?
>
> Issues:
>
> Instant Respawns: Great, teabagging is now going to be completely instinct. Also, don’t be money whores and copy COD. This will also severely affect objective game-modes.

Right…so there won’t be anymore teabagging so the game sucks. Nice “argument” there buddy. I’ve seen better arguments from anti-H4 trolls on this subject that this.

> Spartan points: HOW CREATIVE!!! Actually, Yoink that.

I know right? I mean, it’s absolutely nothing like Cr that’s not tied to a rank…oh wait, it is just that…

> Custom loadouts with armor modifications: OH, ARE THERE ALSO GOING TO BE ‘PRO’ VERSIONS LIKE IN CALL OF DUTY!?? Jesus christ stop copying them and MAKE HALO 4 PLAY LIKE HALO!

1: CoD didn’t come up with load outs. Battlefield always had them, Counterstrike had them, Team Fortress had them, games like Ghost Recon, Operation Flashpoint, Rainbow Six, you name them: they all had them.
2: You assume you get a free pass to bring in any weapon you like…you are wrong.

> Joining games in progress: Oh, yay, stupidest idea ever. No, just No.

Last time I checked people actually asked for a system like that for YEARS. Now we get it and it’s suddenly a bad thing? Besides: you don’t even know the details on how it works.

> Jetpack Returning: What the -yoink-. LITERALLY NO ONE LIKES IT. It messes with the maps.

I like them. You just need maps that are build with Jetpacks in mind.

> Power Weapons dropping at random locations: This CLEARLY messes up what competitive halo is about. This is like the DropZone game mode from CallOfDuty. What’s next, are you going to add Gold Camos for each gun!? Seriously, I’m really disappointed, and so is everyone else.

So having to put your skills to use to get control over power weapons isn’t competative? Please.
It makes games more dynamic, less predictable and discourages campers. I’m glad it’s in.

> There’s more stuff, but these are the big ones.
>
> Also, there better be Forge 3.0 and Firefight 3.0. I hope that’s an obvious given.

Don’t count on Firefight, we’ll get Spartan Ops.

And next time you complain, try to come up with some decent arguments.

> Spartan ops sounds like fun .

Only thing that I liked in " new stuff " list

Only tome will tell …

Read this: Click
We have to wait. As usual.

BOO HOO cry some more.

First of all, it’s not tea-bagging, it’s called crouching, what are you? 12?

I want competitive Halo back :frowning:
Reach got boring because there was no actual system of skill. The worst guy in the world could play the best. All i want for the multiplayer was a Halo 3 with better graphics and new maps, not a Reach 2. Halo 2 and 3 kept you occupied and was fun and rewarding. 343 if you make Halo into game which is a call of duty rip off, you will become the most hated developer of all time. Guaranteed. JUST GIVE US A MULTIPLAYER WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AS HALO 2 AND 3, NOT ALL THE CRAP WHICH COMPETITIVE HALO PLAYERS (the ones which actually know Halo) DON’T WANT.

Couldn’t the join in progress simply be for BTB? A few other playlist could use it if implemented right( don’t have any ideas on how but I don’t make games so they could know how). Social it could work. Rank or MLG no, Maybe only available if you got lagged out so you can join back in < This could be abused as well but it probably wont appear in ranked matches at all. Just my 2 cents

> I want competitive Halo back :frowning:
> Reach got boring because there was no actual system of skill. The worst guy in the world could play the best. All i want for the multiplayer was a Halo 3 with better graphics and new maps, not a Reach 2. Halo 2 and 3 kept you occupied and was fun and rewarding. 343 if you make Halo into game which is a call of duty rip off, you will become the most hated developer of all time. Guaranteed. JUST GIVE US A MULTIPLAYER WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AS HALO 2 AND 3, NOT ALL THE CRAP WHICH COMPETITIVE HALO PLAYERS (the ones which actually know Halo) DON’T WANT.

Who would that be? “the ones which actually know Halo” talking out of your -Yoink- and putting words in other people’s mouth is not very good child.

> > I want competitive Halo back :frowning:
> > Reach got boring because there was no actual system of skill. The worst guy in the world could play the best. All i want for the multiplayer was a Halo 3 with better graphics and new maps, not a Reach 2. Halo 2 and 3 kept you occupied and was fun and rewarding. 343 if you make Halo into game which is a call of duty rip off, you will become the most hated developer of all time. Guaranteed. JUST GIVE US A MULTIPLAYER WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AS HALO 2 AND 3, NOT ALL THE CRAP WHICH COMPETITIVE HALO PLAYERS (the ones which actually know Halo) DON’T WANT.
>
> Who would that be? “the ones which actually know Halo” talking out of your -Yoink!- and putting words in other people’s mouth is not very good child.

Take a survey -Yoink-. I can GUARANTEE you that people will agree with me. Competitive halo players anyway. Not -Yoink- CoD 12 year olds like yourself.

> > > I want competitive Halo back :frowning:
> > > Reach got boring because there was no actual system of skill. The worst guy in the world could play the best. All i want for the multiplayer was a Halo 3 with better graphics and new maps, not a Reach 2. Halo 2 and 3 kept you occupied and was fun and rewarding. 343 if you make Halo into game which is a call of duty rip off, you will become the most hated developer of all time. Guaranteed. JUST GIVE US A MULTIPLAYER WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AS HALO 2 AND 3, NOT ALL THE CRAP WHICH COMPETITIVE HALO PLAYERS (the ones which actually know Halo) DON’T WANT.
> >
> > Who would that be? “the ones which actually know Halo” talking out of your -Yoink!- and putting words in other people’s mouth is not very good child.
>
> Take a survey -Yoink!-. I can GUARANTEE you that people will agree with me. Competitive halo players anyway. Not -Yoink!- CoD 12 year olds like yourself.

Aww he called me a CoD 12 year old when he probably is not even old enough to buy halo himself.

Go tell your mommie the bad internet guy insulted you, HAHAHHA.

> > > > I want competitive Halo back :frowning:
> > > > Reach got boring because there was no actual system of skill. The worst guy in the world could play the best. All i want for the multiplayer was a Halo 3 with better graphics and new maps, not a Reach 2. Halo 2 and 3 kept you occupied and was fun and rewarding. 343 if you make Halo into game which is a call of duty rip off, you will become the most hated developer of all time. Guaranteed. JUST GIVE US A MULTIPLAYER WITH THE SAME SYSTEM AS HALO 2 AND 3, NOT ALL THE CRAP WHICH COMPETITIVE HALO PLAYERS (the ones which actually know Halo) DON’T WANT.
> > >
> > > Who would that be? “the ones which actually know Halo” talking out of your -Yoink!- and putting words in other people’s mouth is not very good child.
> >
> > Take a survey -Yoink!-. I can GUARANTEE you that people will agree with me. Competitive halo players anyway. Not -Yoink!- CoD 12 year olds like yourself.
>
> Aww he called me a CoD 12 year old when he probably is not even old enough to buy halo himself.
>
> Go tell your mommie the bad internet guy insulted you, HAHAHHA.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I absolutely love -Yoinks!- like this. Biggest -Yoinks!-. Anyway closing argument. Reach is -Yoink-, 343 is -Yoink- (if all this goes through) and Halo 2 and 3 will always remain actual Halo multiplayer games. :slight_smile: