If we get AA's back. Hoverboard? :)

It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.

I can’t see a reason for hating this idea. It would make for some epic race maps.

Haah , i immediately thought of cats lol, it would be innovative that’s for sure.

http://www.lolcats.com/images/u/07/39/lolcatsdotcomoh5o6d9hdjcawys6.jpg

> It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.

Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!

One word for you:

NO.

> > It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.
>
> Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!

Sarcasm right ?

As long as we get self lacing shoes. with the hoverboard. I’m down with the idea.

if something like this is added, I hope it will be a vehicle and no dumb AA that you have right from spawn…

I was coincidentally just imagining this: Master chief finds a corrupt sentinel. Then reprograms it into a flying vehicle that he rides on.

Maybe this is just another way of saying: Master chief rides on a hover board.

For all the haters just watch this video.

> > > It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.
> >
> > Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!
>
> Sarcasm right ?

Nope I’ms totally serious face right now. Like if you could see my face there would be serious juice coming out.

> > > > It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.
> > >
> > > Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!
> >
> > Sarcasm right ?
>
> Nope I’ms totally serious face right now. Like if you could see my face there would be serious juice coming out.

I don’t think I want to see any of your “serious juice”

> > > > > It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.
> > > >
> > > > Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!
> > >
> > > Sarcasm right ?
> >
> > Nope I’ms totally serious face right now. Like if you could see my face there would be serious juice coming out.
>
> I don’t think I want to see any of your “serious juice”

More for me then.

> > > > > > It would be interesting. Even if it isn’t an AA and was just a vehicle it would be neat. The only game I knwo to date with a hoverboard that worked well was UT3. It would be a nice way to get a quick flag grab and it would really speed a lot of gametypes up. Could you imagine Valhalla or Blood Gulch with Hoverboards at the base? I’d love it.
> > > > >
> > > > > Something new? In HALO? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Its not halo, its over powered I want my br back!
> > > >
> > > > Sarcasm right ?
> > >
> > > Nope I’ms totally serious face right now. Like if you could see my face there would be serious juice coming out.
> >
> > I don’t think I want to see any of your “serious juice”
>
> More for me then.

Oh man , you’re so serious , like omg ?

I think we should introduce Garden gnomes.

I had this idea a while back I agree!!!

Damn this would make a great chase objective in campaign.

Reminds me a lot about Legend of Zelda: OoT where one can pursue a ghost under a time limit and has to use various tricks and stuff to reach him.

> One word for you:
>
>
> NO.

Cool reasoning bro.

Only if its made by Mattel, and it comes in pink :slight_smile: