If they won't do this will they?

Will they bring back the SAW, I mean seriously that thing will completely dominate at close to close-mid range with the lower TTK, it will destroy. I don’t want it to return, maybe only in forge or campaign.

They should bring it back, and make little damage and range buffs, and maybe add a grenade launcher as secondary fire, because the AR and the SMG are far too weak.

> 2533274940426117;2:
> They should bring it back, and make little damage and range buffs, and maybe add a grenade launcher as secondary fire, because the AR and the SMG are far too weak.

Lol what

The AR is as strong as its ever been and the SMG is a borderline PW.

I’d love to see the SAW back in the game, and since the Needler was established as its counterpart in Halo 4, I’d like to see a more LMG style needler as well. Say the needler has a 45-60 round magazine instead of the usual 20-30 rounds to give it more of a power weapon edge.

> 2535416100417097;3:
> > 2533274940426117;2:
> > They should bring it back, and make little damage and range buffs, and maybe add a grenade launcher as secondary fire, because the AR and the SMG are far too weak.
>
>
> Lol what
>
> The AR is as strong as its ever been and the SMG is a borderline PW.

You’ve just been trolled ; )

The SMG is basically the new SAW. The ROF is similar, as is TTK, but there’s a bit more spread. You can’t keep SS up in a firefight, so it seems about right too.