If they had Sergeant Johnson available as an AI option for $20, would you buy it?

Would you spend $20 for a Sergeant Johnson AI?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How about for $10?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How about $5?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

How about $1?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If it were available for free, would you use it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

And, uh, no, I’m not with 343’s marketing team. <_<

2 Likes

Maybe an armor core or set but not an a.i. Butlr is all I need.

1 Like

I dont think johnson would want us paying for him

1 Like

It could be a part of the next battle pass, like the Superintendent.

The high cost of cosmetic and customisation options in the shop is only part of the problem, but I don’t think this is about any particular price point. The main problem is with the unlock and progression system.

Bruh, you’re underselling how much people care about Sergeant Johnson. They’d definitely pay $60 for it

Nope. I’ll give 343i $10 for the campaign when this hits the bargain bin in a few years. Until then, they’re not seeing a dime from me.

I refuse to participate in this FTP monetization scheme nonsense.

4 Likes

Personally I would like Roland, but Sergeant Johnson AI… :flushed:

1 Like

My limit is $5, and that’s contingent on being extremely more fleshed out than the generic AI by having multiple lines for every potential action.

2 Likes

Well, maybe a few would…

Imagine, when you get into a Scorpion tank, the Johnson AI says, “Oh, you know what the ladies like.”

Having a Johnson AI would be one of the few things that would actually make it difficult for me to stick to my “no paying for microtransactions” policy.

2 Likes

I would rather earn Sgt Johnson as an A.I.

3 Likes

I would too, or even better, not having to grind for hours and hours to unlock it. But there’s no way 343 would add such a thing and not lock it behind a paywall.

3 Likes

huh, going from the percentage score. it’s almost like people want the prices to go down, huh. who woulda thunk 10 bucks for the color white is a bad idea. honestly the only way i’m paying for johnson is if i earned the in game curency without having to pay… like that’l ever happen, knowing 343i

1 Like

it’d have to be like just johnson’s head though :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d rather pay for the disappearance of the whole AI crap and the comeback of a consistent and proper announcer. H5 did it just perfect with the packs…

The announcer is there the Ai is a commentator. though i wish they’d make the big team announcer the same guy… instead of the commander you meet in the intro

1 Like

Just take all the Reach Johnson dialogue, and put it over here. In this AI.

Please.

I’ll admit. That would sorely test my resistance to giving 343 any more of my money than the rather disappointing BP.