If They Came To Hear Me Beg...

So i’m hearing that some people still don’t have this achievement?

I managed to get it to pop, though it nearly killed me.

Try http://www.al-vimh.net/2010/09/if-they-came-to-see-me-cry/, my “guide” which will prove entirely unhelpful but hopefully quite amusing.

Enjoy!

Well done, thanks for the humourous read. I was thinking that achievemnt was going to require Mathmaking in some way, which would mean Id never get it.

Glad you enjoyed it, by all means tell your friends. chuckle

Heck, Im still pulling my hair out about getting gold medals on only three missions in Halo Wars. Nearly threw my controller for the umpteenth time. Tried everything except co-op, which might be the solution.

> Glad you enjoyed it, by all means tell your friends. chuckle

It was hard but it only took me ten minutes.

Never been able to bring myself to play Halo Wars, not a massive fan of strategy games on the console.
Hang up from my PC gaming days I guess.
But if playing it would drive me crazy enough for another blog post, perhaps i’ll borrow it from a mate.

> It was hard but it only took me ten minutes.

You son of a…I mean, well played.

Absolutely brilliant. 5 stars.

lol curse Bungie then return to Reach…

Btw, have you tried it on LNoS? I don’t know if this can land the achievement, but it probably won’t.

Thank 'ee kindly.

That video is epic, truly epic.

I like it quite a bit, but I do agree, the functionality of a mouse is a highly missing element to it.

But that then, would make problems trying to one-hand the controller (ther’s a very crude joke in there somewhere).

If they came to hear me beg…

It did make me beg on the 38th Death

It took me 47 attempts at jumping off the cliff to kill that elite half the time the grunt teabagged me!

but the worst for me was the:

Monument to all your sins!

It took me 3 days to do, 2 days for all the camapaign apart from PoA

Pillar of autumn was going really well until i hit the hunters, they caused my first death

Then the other 109 deaths were when i was on the MAC cannon, Phantom kept killing me, One from top right got me on the second wave on the pattern got past it eventually

MAC cannon was too slow my only reason…

Based on this thread, it encouraged me to sit down and give it a shot. Fully prepared for the frustration of the endeavor. The frustrating part? After an hour I actually managed to perform the feat at least a dozen times without the achievment unlocking.

I tried all difficulty levels to no avail.

Aye Carunmba. Maybe someday.

This is the only achievement I haven’t gotten in Reach. It’s really -Yoink!- me off…

> Heck, Im still pulling my hair out about getting gold medals on only three missions in Halo Wars. Nearly threw my controller for the umpteenth time. Tried everything except co-op, which might be the solution.
>
>
>
> > Glad you enjoyed it, by all means tell your friends. chuckle

coop makes it alot easier to get the gold medals