If there is one thing that i hope they never include in Halo 4...

It would probably have to be big team heavies. It was bad in Halo 3 and now it is horrible in Reach. I know it is supposed to cater to everyone who likes vehicles and what not and the whole “i like things that go boom” part of the fanbase, but it should not be part of the BTB playlist.

It should be its own playlist in Halo 4, if it is included that is.

I disagree, I personally enjoy BTB Heavies in both 3 and Reach. And I hope it comes back in Halo 4. (Whether it be in BTB or not)

Ω

> I disagree, I personally enjoy BTB Heavies in both 3 and Reach. And I hope it comes back in Halo 4. (Whether it be in BTB or not)
>
> Ω

I mean i respect your opinion but, why? lol All that ever happens to me is i try going on a good run with a warthog and i get blown to a million pieces by a scorpion, wraith, rocket, laser, etc.

BTB heavies is so much fun. Grab as many friends as you can and it gets really fun.

> BTB heavies is so much fun. Grab as many friends as you can and it gets really fun.

Yeaaaaah none of my friends play Halo… BTB has always been one of my favorite playlists to play by myself anyways believe it or not.

I love BTB Heavies. It’s a chance to do what videos games were made for and have some mindless crazy fun!

> I love BTB Heavies. It’s a chance to do what videos games were made for and have some mindless crazy fun!

Wellp looks like I am rather outnumbered here…

Wait… You had all this time to think about something you don’t want in Halo 4 and you choose BTB heavies of all things?!?

o_0

Sprint, armor “perks”, upcoming ranking system rewarding those who play longer, “things that we can learn from CoD”, etc. didn’t even enter you mind? WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?

> > I disagree, I personally enjoy BTB Heavies in both 3 and Reach. And I hope it comes back in Halo 4. (Whether it be in BTB or not)
> >
> > Ω
>
> I mean i respect your opinion but, why? lol All that ever happens to me is i try going on a good run with a warthog and i get blown to a million pieces by a scorpion, wraith, rocket, laser, etc.

I’ve always loved the Chaotic side of Halo (Though the more organized side can be fun too), and BTB Heavies gives me that

Ω

Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.

> Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.

Wow it’s always just brought me great frustration… which is why i try to avoid it. I always just get killed faster than i can respawn almost. And when i do respawn all of the weapons and vehicles are taken and Im stuck with my DMR. I guess i havent had the greatest of experiences with it.

I hope they don’t include Team Slayer. People are just so competitive and I don’t think it’s fun at all! I mean, how dare people try to win the game and -Yoink!- the BR/DMR and just shoot the crap out of us when we’re seeing how many people we can get in a Spartan totem pole?!

I know it’s supposed to cater to everyone that likes to shoot their guns but it shouldn’t get a playlist, it’s just not Halo.

Oh. Wait.

> > Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.
>
> Wow it’s always just brought me great frustration… which is why i try to avoid it. I always just get killed faster than i can respawn almost. And when i do respawn all of the weapons and vehicles are taken and Im stuck with my DMR. I guess i havent had the greatest of experiences with it.

It is a bunch of fun with friends, try getting a few together, if you don’t have many friends on Halo, get a few peeps from here in the Recruiting section, it is generally more of a friends playlist than a solo playlist.

> I hope they don’t include Team Slayer. People are just so competitive and I don’t think it’s fun at all! I mean, how dare people try to win the game and -Yoink!- the BR/DMR and just shoot the crap out of us when we’re seeing how many people we can get in a Spartan totem pole?!
>
> I know it’s supposed to cater to everyone that likes to shoot their guns but it shouldn’t get a playlist, it’s just not Halo.
>
>
>
>
> Oh. Wait.

Yeah i know i agree as well! How dare they try and keep the people who want to play competitively and play for fun apart! Its just so stupid! They should all be shoved into one playlist! Brilliant! Fullproof!

Shooting guns is overrated! We should all get lightsabers and force pushes instead. It would cater to the more up-close-and-personal fan base as well. I mean Halo and Star Wars are basically the same thing, right? Why not fuse the two franchises together!!! It would create such a big fanbase!!!

Wait. Oh.

> > > Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.
> >
> > Wow it’s always just brought me great frustration… which is why i try to avoid it. I always just get killed faster than i can respawn almost. And when i do respawn all of the weapons and vehicles are taken and Im stuck with my DMR. I guess i havent had the greatest of experiences with it.
>
> It is a bunch of fun with friends, try getting a few together, if you don’t have many friends on Halo, get a few peeps from here in the Recruiting section, it is generally more of a friends playlist than a solo playlist.

Hey man i’ve tried. Since i have joined i got about 5-7 friend requests. And even then they arent even online anymore.

But one thing people have to take into effect is that i just play big team for sniping and warthog driving basically. Add more powerful vehicles onto the map, and more power weapons, it takes away basically both of those aspects. Plus, i dont have the GREATEST of luck. So if you can see where i’m coming from then you can understand why i don’t enjoy it.

Im not trying to speak for a lot of people here, hence me not saying the words “we” or “people” hate the game variant. I just really havent had the best experiences with it.

I think that snickerdoodle character there ^ thought i was generalizing. I mean i know people enjoy it, which is why it should be included in H4, but in its own playlist so people that like that style of play can go play it.

> > > > Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.
> > >
> > > Wow it’s always just brought me great frustration… which is why i try to avoid it. I always just get killed faster than i can respawn almost. And when i do respawn all of the weapons and vehicles are taken and Im stuck with my DMR. I guess i havent had the greatest of experiences with it.
> >
> > It is a bunch of fun with friends, try getting a few together, if you don’t have many friends on Halo, get a few peeps from here in the Recruiting section, it is generally more of a friends playlist than a solo playlist.
>
> Hey man i’ve tried. Since i have joined i got about 5-7 friend requests. And even then they arent even online anymore.
>
> But one thing people have to take into effect is that i just play big team for sniping and warthog driving basically. Add more powerful vehicles onto the map, and more power weapons, it takes away basically both of those aspects. Plus, i dont have the GREATEST of luck. So if you can see where i’m coming from then you can understand why i don’t enjoy it.
>
> Im not trying to speak for a lot of people here, hence me not saying the words “we” or “people” hate the game variant. I just really havent had the best experiences with it.
>
> I think that snickerdoodle character there ^ thought i was generalizing. I mean i know people enjoy it, which is why it should be included in H4, but in its own playlist so people that like that style of play can go play it.

I have a bad experiences with things like Oddball on Multi-Team, I don’t want it to get it’s own playing following the 3v3v3v3 format, it should stay where it is and improve.

If you play for Sniping & Hog driving, try Squad DLC, Highlands offers this hugely, same for Anniversary BTB, Sniping & Hog Driving is REALLY common, as for Halo 4, just avoid the playlist entirely if it features BTB Heavies.

Clearly my sarcasm was lost. My point was, what’s fun for you isn’t necessarily fun for me. What’s fun for me and my friends isn’t necessarily fun for you. Gametypes we don’t love are things we have to suck up and deal with when we play a game we love. It’s just how Halo has been and will be. It’s not the end of the world.

> > > > > Heavies gives me the choice of using weapons & vehicles not used commonly in normal Playlists and with the fast respawns, results in some utter chaos which always is a barrel of laughs, it is likely to be in Halo 4 with the big response it got after being put into Reach.
> > > >
> > > > Wow it’s always just brought me great frustration… which is why i try to avoid it. I always just get killed faster than i can respawn almost. And when i do respawn all of the weapons and vehicles are taken and Im stuck with my DMR. I guess i havent had the greatest of experiences with it.
> > >
> > > It is a bunch of fun with friends, try getting a few together, if you don’t have many friends on Halo, get a few peeps from here in the Recruiting section, it is generally more of a friends playlist than a solo playlist.
> >
> > Hey man i’ve tried. Since i have joined i got about 5-7 friend requests. And even then they arent even online anymore.
> >
> > But one thing people have to take into effect is that i just play big team for sniping and warthog driving basically. Add more powerful vehicles onto the map, and more power weapons, it takes away basically both of those aspects. Plus, i dont have the GREATEST of luck. So if you can see where i’m coming from then you can understand why i don’t enjoy it.
> >
> > Im not trying to speak for a lot of people here, hence me not saying the words “we” or “people” hate the game variant. I just really havent had the best experiences with it.
> >
> > I think that snickerdoodle character there ^ thought i was generalizing. I mean i know people enjoy it, which is why it should be included in H4, but in its own playlist so people that like that style of play can go play it.
>
> I have a bad experiences with things like Oddball on Multi-Team, I don’t want it to get it’s own playing following the 3v3v3v3 format, it should stay where it is and improve.
>
> If you play for Sniping & Hog driving, try Squad DLC, Highlands offers this hugely, same for Anniversary BTB, Sniping & Hog Driving is REALLY common, as for Halo 4, just avoid the playlist entirely if it features BTB Heavies.

Squad DLC i never get the right maps or gametype and i have played Anniversary Big Team since i got Halo CEA. I love it and all but i do miss playing the Hemmorhage map variants along with boneyard and sometimes even spire.

Im not trying to be a jerk or anything but it really is a buzzkill when i go into big team and see the heavies variant get 8 votes while the variant i want gets 7. Just kinda frustrating. But thanks for your advice friend.

> Clearly my sarcasm was lost. My point was, what’s fun for you isn’t necessarily fun for me. What’s fun for me and my friends isn’t necessarily fun for you. Gametypes we don’t love are things we have to suck up and deal with when we play a game we love. It’s just how Halo has been and will be. It’s not the end of the world.

Clearly my sarcasm was lost as well. You seem so angry, go outside. Breathe. Deep breaths. Very. Deep. Breaths.

You’re pretty much telling me what i already know.

And with all due respect, if i spend my own money on something and spend my own time playing it, it should be something that i like. I shouldnt have to “deal with it” or “suck it up.” And i know 343/Bungie doesnt cater to JUST me they have to cater to everyone and appease a whole fanbase which consists of thousands of people. It’s just an opinion that i thought would be an alright topic to discuss on this forum.

A good example of it not being fun at all is the game not even being five minutes in and it is already 51 to 9. So much fun, right?