If there is a Team Classic (4 VS 4) in Reach , I think we should also have a Big Team Classic (8 VS

Well okay first things first , hello all I’m DjDan994 , I’m a Halo fan since Halo 2 and I was wondering about that a few days ago , since Bungie gave us Team Classic for those of us that like to have a Classic experience with these 4 VS 4 maps and gametypes, well it would be cool if 343 could make a Big Team Classic playlist (8 VS 8) . Obviously it would be the same as Big Team Battle , but Classic ! I think it would be a great thing for those who liked Classic big maps.
Anyway see ya and thank you for reading !

> Well okay first things first , hello all I’m DjDan994 , I’m a Halo fan since Halo 2 and I was wondering about that a few days ago , since Bungie gave us Team Classic for those of us that like to have a Classic experience with these 4 VS 4 maps and gametypes, well it would be cool if 343 could make a Big Team Classic playlist (8 VS 8) . Obviously it would be the same as Big Team Battle , but Classic ! I think it would be a great thing for those who liked Classic big maps.
> Anyway see ya and thank you for reading !

Team Klassic doesn’t have a very high population and the settings are a hit or miss with the fans. Not sure if BTB Klassic would be viable. Could always wait for the TU and see what happens then.

The problem is that in order to balance out the vehicles against armor abilities and weapon damage, they had to really beef up the vehicles power. Taking away armor abilities will leave the vehicles more powerful than they ever were especially banshees.

Also, it is much harder to find quality BTB forge maps out there since classic BTB maps are so much harder to build accurately. I wouldn’t expect an update to classic until the TU release which in that case we will probably be getting an entire new section of classic playlists alongside the standard competitive, coop, and community we currently have. Odds are we will be seeing more of the remakes already in the game to start off with like Refl, Hemor, Pin, Asylum, etc. rather than the forge remakes currently in MM.

> The problem is that in order to balance out the vehicles against armor abilities and weapon damage, they had to really beef up the vehicles power. Taking away armor abilities will leave the vehicles more powerful than they ever were especially banshees.

AR at 110%+90%resistance=awesome against vehicles, which it should be. It gives it more purpose.

Hopefully the upcoming TU will make Classic BTB a viable possibility once the release of Anniversary gives Classic fans a larger population to work with.