IF there is a req system, can we bulk sell items?

i just found it annoying when i had 50 mongooses i wanted to sell ONE at a time

I do agree it is super annoying to have to sell req cards one at a time, especially with the loading between each one selling. 343 has said that they do not have any plans for random loot boxes in Halo Infinite, so if reqs do come back it’ll probably be a buy whichever card you want with whatever in game currency there is.

Theres a chrome extension to sell reqs in bulk for h5 that I use and its great!

Check it out here: Sell Reqs Tool - Chrome Web Store

Kind of ridiculous that the community had to resort to this however. On the plus side, as AveryArmory said its likekly going to be puchase what you want with what you earned…which is exactly how Halo 5 should have been and 343 would have saved itself and the community so much trouble and lost faith along the way.

Chris Lee confirmed that the Requisition System is not returning back when he was running things.

> 2533274870308953;4:
> Chris Lee confirmed that the Requisition System is not returning back when he was running things.

okay
well if there is a selling item card thing, i want it to be able to bulk sell

The REQ system in definitely not returning into Halo Infinite.

> 2533274841519598;3:
> Theres a chrome extension to sell reqs in bulk for h5 that I use and its great!
>
> Check it out here: Sell Reqs Tool - Chrome Web Store
>
> Kind of ridiculous that the community had to resort to this however. On the plus side, as AveryArmory said its likekly going to be puchase what you want with what you earned…which is exactly how Halo 5 should have been and 343 would have saved itself and the community so much trouble and lost faith along the way.

haha, thats insane. Funny how somebody just said, “screw this, I’m making this an extension”.