If there is a Halo 2 remake...

Give it it’s own stand alone playlist, or matchmaking.

I don’t mean any offence to 343i, but I don’t really like the matchmaking. At times it feels like it’s CoD with shields, other times it feels like Halo, and then there are times I just want to smash my head against a wall because of the game.

I can tell you for an absolute certainty that though Halo 3 may have been really laggy; it was incredibly fun, and now it’s just replaced with a wheel barrel full of medals and a pile of bodies because a bunch of people insta-spawn and die. There is no breathing room. You always have a -Yoink!- shooting across the map with a DMR getting a 5 shot kill.

And I get the feeling 343i will see a big drop in players within a few months, a drop below even what Reach was at.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Halo and will always do so, I’m just getting repulsed by it and may play it a lot less, not to play anything else… Just stop all together and play once in a while because it’s just getting to that point where it’s not fun any more to play Halo matchmaking and I don’t really like CoD so…

Ah, I forgot to add more info on the Halo 2 playlists. It doesn’t need anything special, just a true remake of the matchmaking, give it BR only, no armour abilities, make them all power ups (camo, over shield, could even throw in damage boost and speed boost too), give proper weapon drops on a regular timer, make the Br spread a bit more and then we’re golden.

Seriously, needs to be done.

Or, they could just put in Halo 2 multiplayer. I wouldn’t buy a Halo 2 remake if it didn’t have the multiplayer.

> Or, they could just put in Halo 2 multiplayer. I wouldn’t buy a Halo 2 remake if it didn’t have the multiplayer.

Agreed. I don’t want something “like” halo 2 multiplayer. If i’m buying a remake, I want halo 2 multiplayer with nothing but a graphics update. (If they must)
Better yet, they should make a halo 2 online arcade game. Think of how many people would buy that.

As long as they take out the super bounce jumps and the button combo glitches I will be fine for a halo 2 MM remake.

An Arcade download for Multiplayer would be best.

There are too many quirks involved with making the game in a new engine.

> Give it it’s own stand alone playlist, or matchmaking.
>
> I don’t mean any offence to 343i, but I don’t really like the matchmaking. At times it feels like it’s CoD with shields, other times it feels like Halo, and then there are times I just want to smash my head against a wall because of the game.
>
> I can tell you for an absolute certainty that though Halo 3 may have been really laggy; it was incredibly fun, and now it’s just replaced with a wheel barrel full of medals and a pile of bodies because a bunch of people insta-spawn and die. There is no breathing room. You always have a -Yoink!- shooting across the map with a DMR getting a 5 shot kill.
>
> And I get the feeling 343i will see a big drop in players within a few months, a drop below even what Reach was at.
>
> Don’t get me wrong, I love Halo and will always do so, I’m just getting repulsed by it and may play it a lot less, not to play anything else… Just stop all together and play once in a while because it’s just getting to that point where it’s not fun any more to play Halo matchmaking and I don’t really like CoD so…
>
>
> Ah, I forgot to add more info on the Halo 2 playlists. It doesn’t need anything special, just a true remake of the matchmaking, give it BR only, no armour abilities, make them all power ups (camo, over shield, could even throw in damage boost and speed boost too), give proper weapon drops on a regular timer, make the Br spread a bit more and then we’re golden.

seriously, the more I play Halo 4, the more I miss Halo 3. That game was just so fun imo. You could literally do anything you want. I think 343 is putting a bit too much time into competitive multiplayer and such and didnt really cater to custom gamers, forgers, file brower(ers?), and Spartan Ops. Don’t get me wrong I love the game, but they are moving away from the important things that made Halo 3 an all around great game!

> As long as they take out the super bounce jumps and the button combo glitches I will be fine for a halo 2 MM remake.

I wouldn’t buy it if this was done. BxR and BxB made the game more enjoyable and it was a easy to get the hang of. You can stop a Sword of Shotgun from being whored all game with it.

> An Arcade download for Multiplayer would be best.
>
> There are too many quirks involved with making the game in a new engine.

That would be a good idea… I doubt they’d do it but still.

If they did make a remake they’d likely do what they did with CE :frowning: