If the Sangheili return to MP...

Should they have a separate ranking system? I was already thinking they should have Competitive Ranking like Halo 2/3 and Social like Reach/4 so if they have different versions for Spartans and Elites it gives you more of a reason to keep playing as you have four different ranking systems to master and also promotes more diversity between the species being played as

Two ranking systems are more than enough, and the standard one in Halo 5 should lean more towards Halo Reach than Halo 4 (as in, it takes AGES to get to the highest rank and only few people will ever get there). That said, it could be fun if they had separate armories (as in, the place you buy your armor) and maybe even seperate Loadouts (but that’s stretching it- the game should primarily be balanced). If credits are to retrun, two different armories could be great for Elite customization.

> Two ranking systems are more than enough, and the standard one in Halo 5 should lean more towards Halo Reach than Halo 4 (as in, it takes AGES to get to the highest rank and only few people will ever get there). That said, it could be fun if they had separate armories (as in, the place you buy your armor) and maybe even seperate Loadouts (but that’s stretching it- the game should primarily be balanced). If credits are to retrun, two different armories could be great for Elite customization.

This.

I don’t want them back for MP, unless, Invasion returns. Plus, it wouldn’t be fluffy like Halo 4 MP, a trend I think 343i will stick with.