If the REQSystem is removed,Keep the REQs in Forge

It seems like a lot of Halo fans hate the REQ system in Halo 5 (and the similar system that will be in Halo Wars 2) and don’t want it to reappear in Halo 6. If the REQ system does end up being absent in future Halo games, may the people at 343 please keep the weapon/vehicle/power-up variants in Forge and custom games? It would just give content creators in the community more tools to work with; which, as we’ve seen with the complexity of Halo 5’s Forge, is always a good thing.

I never minded the point system… I didnt like at the beginning that I didnt have any higher levels unlocked, and I rarely used them.
now I got a good pool, and still use them very sparingly.

I think the req system makes sense for fire fight. I wish they tweeked the values some.

I dont see why they wouldn’t remove them, since they’ve got the basics down…much as I hate to say I though I doubt we’re gonna loose REQs. Every game these days is doing it.
Microtransactions are here to stay most likely…

Micro transactions are not going anywhere. Not a chance.

2 things they need to do.

Decrease the req pool and make more cards unlockable through achievements earned in game.

Have Arena packs containing armour sets, skins and visors. Having no choice but to unlock reqs that are exclusive to a gametype that you don’t play is ridiculous. Have another pack for weapons, vehicles, armour mods and scopes.

i personally like the req system, i honestly dont understand the hate.

I personally like REQs, because other than cosmetics they are mostly used in warzone.

I doubt the Req system will be going any where.

That being said, people’s biggest problem with the Req system is that it takes away progression. What i hope they do for Halo 6 is keep the weapons and weapon variant in Req packs. But have customization items, such as armor, to be unlocked through certain milestones or challenges.

This would give players more progression, and at the same time let people get those packs.

> 2535437981608191;7:
> I doubt the Req system will be going any where.
>
> That being said, people’s biggest problem with the Req system is that it takes away progression. What i hope they do for Halo 6 is keep the weapons and weapon variant in Req packs. But have customization items, such as armor, to be unlocked through certain milestones or challenges.
>
> This would give players more progression, and at the same time let people get those packs.

I agree.

I can agree to this.