If the Rapture happens today, tell us what happened to Master Chief

Dear 343i, Halo Waypoint, etc,If the rapture happens today, will you (343 Industries) promise to tell us the fans what happens to Master Chief and any other huge unsolved mysteries? Also if there are Forerunners still alive and such.

It didnt happen.

> Dear 343i, Halo Waypoint, etc, If the rapture happens today, will you (343 Industries) promise to tell us the fans what happens to Master Chief and any other huge unsolved mysteries? Also if there are Forerunners still alive and such.

I get the feeling you thought all the 343-ers would still be around.

Coincidentally enough, all the 343-ers are still around.

You do realize op most of the world is now in the next day and it was supost to happen like 13 hours ago? Its not happening.

> > Dear 343i, Halo Waypoint, etc, If the rapture happens today, will you (343 Industries) promise to tell us the fans what happens to Master Chief and any other huge unsolved mysteries? Also if there are Forerunners still alive and such.
>
> I get the feeling you thought all the 343-ers would still be around.
>
>
> Coincidentally enough, all the 343-ers are still around.

Of course you are! If you were taken into heavan who would continue the Halo Series? Although…that wouldnt be much of a concern for me because…well id be there too :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems everyone is still around.

Yep, we’re still here. The Rapture was also supposed to happen in 1994 but never did. The day the Rapture hits is the same day the Covenant re-purpose some mythical Forerunner time-travel technology and come back in time to say the present moment to glass our precious planet. Just saying. And besides, some stuff is never supposed to be revealed, and if it was, we would definitely have problems with reality…