If the MP announcer was - forerunner?

A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.

Or some other legendary forerunner.
This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…

What do you think?

That’d be an awesome twist!

I think that’s a stellar idea.

Rather have a role for him in the actual story than as a voice most people won’t recognize and wonder who it is and why they should care.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
>
> Or some other legendary forerunner.
> This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
>
> What do you think?

Halo multiplayer has nothing to do with lore or cannon. So I don’t get what you are saying. Anyways I think that it would be stupid.

> 2533274985084926;5:
> > 2533274983213185;1:
> > A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
> >
> > Or some other legendary forerunner.
> > This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
> >
> > What do you think?
>
>
> Halo multiplayer has nothing to do with lore or cannon. So I don’t get what you are saying. Anyways I think that it would be stupid.

Well technically it does, warzone and arena being wargames simulation and all. Its a pretty stupid thing to incorporate into multiplayer

> 2535452250728209;6:
> > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
> > >
> > > Or some other legendary forerunner.
> > > This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
> > >
> > > What do you think?
> >
> >
> > Halo multiplayer has nothing to do with lore or cannon. So I don’t get what you are saying. Anyways I think that it would be stupid.
>
>
> Well technically it does, warzone and arena being wargames simulation and all. Its a pretty stupid thing to incorporate into multiplayer

Exactly, it wasn’t called a simulation till halo 4.
When we play can our spartans can hear “double kill!” ?
Just the idea of a forerunner watching us, pulling the strings.
What if he guided the autumn to installation 04, and his goal was to use the flood as a trial for chief?

Going for an inception matrix architect feel.

> 2533274983213185;7:
> > 2535452250728209;6:
> > > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > > A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
> > > >
> > > > Or some other legendary forerunner.
> > > > This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
> > > >
> > > > What do you think?
> > >
> > >
> > > Halo multiplayer has nothing to do with lore or cannon. So I don’t get what you are saying. Anyways I think that it would be stupid.
> >
> >
> > Well technically it does, warzone and arena being wargames simulation and all. Its a pretty stupid thing to incorporate into multiplayer
>
>
> Exactly, it wasn’t called a simulation till halo 4.
> .
> When we play can our spartans can hear “double kill!” ?
> Just the idea of a forerunner watching us, pulling the strings.
> What if he guided the autumn to installation 04, and his goal was to use the flood as a trial for chief?
> …
> Going for an inception matrix architect feel.

I’d go for something more famiiliar like the Arbiter’s voice or Johnson’s, or maybe even guilty spark’s. On that note, I think it would be cool if they could record some dialogue from the voice actors of these characters and maybe have players choose which announcer they want before the start of the match.

> 2535452250728209;8:
> > 2533274983213185;7:
> > > 2535452250728209;6:
> > > > 2533274985084926;5:
> > > > > 2533274983213185;1:
> > > > > A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
> > > > >
> > > > > Or some other legendary forerunner.
> > > > > This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
> > > > >
> > > > > What do you think?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Halo multiplayer has nothing to do with lore or cannon. So I don’t get what you are saying. Anyways I think that it would be stupid.
> > >
> > >
> > > Well technically it does, warzone and arena being wargames simulation and all. Its a pretty stupid thing to incorporate into multiplayer
> >
> >
> > Exactly, it wasn’t called a simulation till halo 4.
> > .
> > When we play can our spartans can hear “double kill!” ?
> > Just the idea of a forerunner watching us, pulling the strings.
> > What if he guided the autumn to installation 04, and his goal was to use the flood as a trial for chief?
> > …
> > Going for an inception matrix architect feel.
>
>
> I’d go for something more famiiliar like the Arbiter’s voice or Johnson’s, or maybe even guilty spark’s. On that note, I think it would be cool if they could record some dialogue from the voice actors of these characters and maybe have players choose which announcer they want before the start of the match.

You have it backwards… (I don’t blame you)

I’m saying the announcer we hear every game.
Is a forerunner, who’s been obvserving us.

> 2533274812652989;4:
> Rather have a role for him in the actual story than as a voice most people won’t recognize and wonder who it is and why they should care.

I don’t think the op means for bornstellar to become an announcer.
Think he/she means for the announcer to become a character, voiced by Jeff steitzer.

Kind of like the mcc trailer where locke is watching chief, arbiter narrating.
But as a forerunner character, being an overseer.

> 2533274983213185;1:
> A campaign where the multiplayer announcer, was revealed to be bornstellar/ isodidact.
>
> Or some other legendary forerunner.
> This whole time watching over spartans, looking for the one…one seven…
>
> What do you think?

I would -yoink!- in my space diaper!

Creepy like neo meeting that dude with the tvs arround him, and manchurian candidate together!
Maybe cortana finds him?

> 2535436715527131;10:
> > 2533274812652989;4:
> > Rather have a role for him in the actual story than as a voice most people won’t recognize and wonder who it is and why they should care.
>
>
> I don’t think the op means for bornstellar to become an announcer.
> Think he/she means for the announcer to become a character, voiced by Jeff steitzer.
>
> Kind of like the mcc trailer where locke is watching chief, arbiter narrating.
> But as a forerunner character, being an overseer.

Eh, I don’t think Steitzer’s voice really matches Bornstellar.

> 2533274812652989;12:
> > 2535436715527131;10:
> > > 2533274812652989;4:
> > > Rather have a role for him in the actual story than as a voice most people won’t recognize and wonder who it is and why they should care.
> >
> >
> > I don’t think the op means for bornstellar to become an announcer.
> > Think he/she means for the announcer to become a character, voiced by Jeff steitzer.
> >
> > Kind of like the mcc trailer where locke is watching chief, arbiter narrating.
> > But as a forerunner character, being an overseer.
>
>
> Eh, I don’t think Steitzer’s voice really matches Bornstellar.

Bornstellar was an example.
Steitzer would voice a new character.(not bornstellar)
Perhaps an ai, equivalent of the librarian or advanced monitor?

I’m f they can’t even add Black Undersuits, I highly doubt that it would be implemented.

I think that would be silly.