If the Mantis & Falcon are in HI it'll be perfect!

Seriously, aside from the Warthog [and it’s variants], having the Falcon and the Mantis in an open-world HALO setting would be aces​:metal:t2::100:

This video sums it up nicely​:kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:

> *“HI” is “HALO INFINITE” - 50 character title limit🤷🏻‍♂️

We’ve already had the Wasp confirmed. However, with AI Companions becoming more prevalent this time around, I find it likely we’ll have some sort of multi-personnel air vehicle. Whether it be the return of the Hornet, Falcon, or possibly even flyable Pelicans (All three are a win in my eyes!) or maybe something totally new.

> 2535470151445745;2:
> We’ve already had the Wasp confirmed. However, with AI Companions becoming more prevalent this time around, I find it likely we’ll have some sort of multi-personnel air vehicle. Whether it be the return of the Hornet, Falcon, or possibly even flyable Pelicans (All three are a win in my eyes!) or maybe something totally new.

The ability to ferry Marines through the air is definitely something that would be great to have in the late game. With the new troop transport style hog, hopefully we see something that fits the falcon’s role. I personally don’t want to see the Falcon, it is just a little too outdated feeling with the rotors IMO.

> 2806037446402987;3:
> > 2535470151445745;2:
> > We’ve already had the Wasp confirmed. However, with AI Companions becoming more prevalent this time around, I find it likely we’ll have some sort of multi-personnel air vehicle. Whether it be the return of the Hornet, Falcon, or possibly even flyable Pelicans (All three are a win in my eyes!) or maybe something totally new.
>
> The ability to ferry Marines through the air is definitely something that would be great to have in the late game. With the new troop transport style hog, hopefully we see something that fits the falcon’s role. I personally don’t want to see the Falcon, it is just a little too outdated feeling with the rotors IMO.

How are rotors outdated?

The WASP has rotors too - in fact, most of the UNSC aerial vehicles have either rotors or rotorblades for flight - except the Pelican, Longsword and the crewships.

> 2533274795727848;4:
> > 2806037446402987;3:
> > > 2535470151445745;2:
> > > We’ve already had the Wasp confirmed. However, with AI Companions becoming more prevalent this time around, I find it likely we’ll have some sort of multi-personnel air vehicle. Whether it be the return of the Hornet, Falcon, or possibly even flyable Pelicans (All three are a win in my eyes!) or maybe something totally new.
> >
> > The ability to ferry Marines through the air is definitely something that would be great to have in the late game. With the new troop transport style hog, hopefully we see something that fits the falcon’s role. I personally don’t want to see the Falcon, it is just a little too outdated feeling with the rotors IMO.
>
> How are rotors outdated?
>
> The WASP has rotors too - in fact, most of the UNSC aerial vehicles have either rotors or rotorblades for flight - except the Pelican, Longsword and the crewships.

The Wasp and Hornet have turbofans, a bit different. They are closer to jet engines.

I know it’s beloved, but I think the Falcon sticks out when compared to all of the other Halo vehicles. In Reach it fit well enough as maybe some old transport vehicles people used on the surface to get around. I would just rather they bring something new in, and I know that is not a popular opinion with a lot of people who adore Reach.

I wonder if 343i is purposely holding back the reveal of the Mantis for later this year. It’s one of the coolest vehicles in all of Halo and perhaps they have come up with some design changes that make it look even more badass. Whatever the case, I’m sure it will be in Infinite. I think it’s universally adored and it wouldn’t make much sense to not include the Mantis in the lineup.

> 2806037446402987;5:
> > 2533274795727848;4:
> > > 2806037446402987;3:
> > > > 2535470151445745;2:
> > > > We’ve already had the Wasp confirmed. However, with AI Companions becoming more prevalent this time around, I find it likely we’ll have some sort of multi-personnel air vehicle. Whether it be the return of the Hornet, Falcon, or possibly even flyable Pelicans (All three are a win in my eyes!) or maybe something totally new.
> > >
> > > The ability to ferry Marines through the air is definitely something that would be great to have in the late game. With the new troop transport style hog, hopefully we see something that fits the falcon’s role. I personally don’t want to see the Falcon, it is just a little too outdated feeling with the rotors IMO.
> >
> > How are rotors outdated?
> >
> > The WASP has rotors too - in fact, most of the UNSC aerial vehicles have either rotors or rotorblades for flight - except the Pelican, Longsword and the crewships.
>
> The Wasp and Hornet have turbofans, a bit different. They are closer to jet engines.
>
> I know it’s beloved, but I think the Falcon sticks out when compared to all of the other Halo vehicles. In Reach it fit well enough as maybe some old transport vehicles people used on the surface to get around. I would just rather they bring something new in, and I know that is not a popular opinion with a lot of people who adore Reach.

I’m not a big HALO: Reach fan - but I adore the Falcon.

It’s a flying Warthog​:metal:t2::100:

I can see it now. You spot an aircraft on the ground. You’re delighted because your next objective is a good 5 minute walk. You run for it (speed walk?). You’re 5m from it. it looks so beautiful.

and a Marine jumps in the cockpit and dusts off.

> 2533274795727848;1:
> Seriously, aside from the Warthog [and it’s variants], having the Falcon and the Mantis in an open-world HALO setting would be aces​:metal:t2::100:
>
> This video sums it up nicely​:kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:
>
>
>
>
> > *“HI” is “HALO INFINITE” - 50 character title limit🤷🏻‍♂️

Personally I’m not actually huge on the mantis, but I really hope the Falcon comes back. Not sure why they are using the Wasp again, or why that design ever needed to enter the canon.

> 2533274812002202;9:
> > 2533274795727848;1:
> > Seriously, aside from the Warthog [and it’s variants], having the Falcon and the Mantis in an open-world HALO setting would be aces​:metal:t2::100:
> >
> > This video sums it up nicely​:kissing_smiling_eyes::ok_hand:
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > > *“HI” is “HALO INFINITE” - 50 character title limit🤷🏻‍♂️
>
> Personally I’m not actually huge on the mantis, but I really hope the Falcon comes back. Not sure why they are using the Wasp again, or why that design ever needed to enter the canon.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of the WASP either🤷🏻‍♂️