If the flood is in Halo 4...

Can we please have at least one fight with a Juggernaut?

Why? They’re awesome, and it would provide a fun challenge.

Achievements:

If it bleeds we can kill it-5G
:Shoot the Juggernaut.

I´m the Juggernaut-20g
:Kill the Juggernaut.

Indeed, they certainly looked like a challenge. If the Flood do return, I wouldn’t mind seeing some new forms as well. Y’know, to spice things up a little.

> Indeed, they certainly looked like a challenge. If the Flood do return, I wouldn’t mind seeing some new forms as well. Y’know, to spice things up a little.

that would be awsome. just wondering but could there be something just as bad the flood? or possibly even worse? i mean it is a new trilogy so anything can come up.

I would like to see the Juggernaut in Halo 4, dig it out of the Halo 2 files.

I’d also like to see some new mobs, like a flying flood form or something. Just my 2 cents.

And have them more akin to CE’s Flood in ferocity. The Halo3 pod-shots makes them more easy, so they need to have their old dominating mindset back. I’d say Reach’s engine could produce quite the Flood of enemies.

I would be so happy if we could fight at least ONE Juggernaut.

> I would like to see the Juggernaut in Halo 4, dig it out of the Halo 2 files.
>
> I’d also like to see some new mobs, like a flying flood form or something. Just my 2 cents.

Flying flood were in Wars, and were pretty cool in that game :slight_smile:

The Juggernaut would be pretty cool to see in a game. After all, they resurrected the Engineers in the three most recent games, despite being cut from CE :slight_smile:

I just want to have a boss fight with a gravemind

> I just want to have a boss fight with a gravemind

That would be something. They need to have one to make up for the missed opportunity in Halo 3.

> Achievements:
>
> If it bleeds we can kill it-5G
> :Shoot the Juggernaut.
>
> I´m the Juggernaut-20g
> :Kill the Juggernaut.

YES! But, how about this:

The jug will occasionally appear in the distance (like G-man in Half Life 2), but he is the “Final boss” . If you can manage to shoot him BEFORE the boss battle, you get “If it bleeds, I can kill it”.

Flood will most likely be there, unless it’s something to do with the precursors(enemy-wise).

It was in halo 3 the entire cortnana level was basically a massive bossfight and you won by blowing up high charity

There was a leak in the story wasn’t there, don’t remember where I heard it from but I definitely read it somewhere. There’s an outbreak of flood on the fore-runner planet so we will be killing loads of those -Yoink!-’s. Also our enemies will be sacred Elites or whatever they’re called because they’re protecting their planet from Master Chief having infiltrated it.

Screw Flood Juggernaughts i want to fight a Dridnol.

> There was a leak in the story wasn’t there, don’t remember where I heard it from but I definitely read it somewhere. There’s an outbreak of flood on the fore-runner planet so we will be killing loads of those -Yoink!-’s. Also our enemies will be sacred Elites or whatever they’re called because they’re protecting their planet from Master Chief having infiltrated it.

Sounds super legit, bro.

The flood have been the true enemy in the halo universe for over a hundred thousand years…I feel they’ll be back.

> And have them more akin to CE’s Flood in ferocity. The Halo3 pod-shots makes them more easy, so they need to have their old dominating mindset back. I’d say Reach’s engine could produce quite the Flood of enemies.

Agreed. Halo: CE’s Flood were bloodthirsty, that’s what made them so scary hehe. In Halo 3, they kind of slouched in a more Zombie-like fashion. And part from the infected Elites, they were too easy to bring down.

In Halo 4 there’s a good chance we’ll learn the Flood’s origins…I’d guess a Precursor bio-weapon gone wrong perhaps.

I love fighting the flood, especially the pure forms. I hope there will be new kinds in Halo 4

> I love fighting the flood, especially the pure forms. I hope there will be new kinds in halo 4

I’m hoping to see (added to the already existant forms and Pure Forms) Flood Thrashers and Sentinels from Halo Wars and also a couple Juggernauts.