If the Flood are added in

If the Flood do make a return they ABSOLUTELY NEED to be dismemberable like in Halo 3. With the reduction of blood since Halo 4 and now a Teen rating for Halo 5 the concern should be understand-able

I don’t know if it would just be me but the thought of the Flood occasionally leaving snall smudges for blood and not being dismemberable would a huge let down. If that were to be the case I’d rather they didn’t return.

I agree. Dismemberment is awesome. I’d like it if they upped the blood, make the Flood really feel gruesome and bring out that horror vibe more.

I want them to be as horrific as possible. So dismemberment and no reduction in blood.

I want them to poach sledgehammer staff that worked on dead space(2) to make some super gory nightmare fuel and keep those little whip-armed armadillo forms from awakening the nightmare and spnkr and fuelrods should gib.

Agreed! Having them fall apart felt more in line with how the Flood is composed of dead organic tissue. To go one step further, it would be cool if, depending on what body part you shot at, the Flood would react differently. For example, shooting off a leg would make the Combat Form crawl toward you. Then you’d have to either rip the body apart with a melee or shoot the Infection Form inside its chest to actually stop it.

For some reason, people like to believe this idea that Halo 5 got a T rating because 343 went out of their way to make it more kid-friendly, but in reality, other Halo games such as Halo 3 probably would have also gotten a T rating if they lacked the Flood like Halo 5 did. So I doubt there’s any need to worry about them bringing back the Flood but avoiding making it gory because they want to kid-ify Halo or something.

Would adding a “gore” option still affect the rating? Because if it wouldn’t then I think that would be ideal. That way we keep the T rating but can still appeal to people that want to see flood body parts and blood everywhere.

> 2535449970309256;7:
> Would adding a “gore” option still affect the rating? Because if it wouldn’t then I think that would be ideal. That way we keep the T rating but can still appeal to people that want to see flood body parts and blood everywhere.

If you had an option to add in mature elements to the game, then the game would need to be rated M for mature, even if you could toggle the elements on and off. Their presence at all would require by law that the game’s rating reflect them.

> 2533274817408735;8:
> > 2535449970309256;7:
> > Would adding a “gore” option still affect the rating? Because if it wouldn’t then I think that would be ideal. That way we keep the T rating but can still appeal to people that want to see flood body parts and blood everywhere.
>
> If you had an option to add in mature elements to the game, then the game would need to be rated M for mature, even if you could toggle the elements on and off. Their presence at all would require by law that the game’s rating reflect them.

It’s a shame ESBR is so strict on some things.

I want that eldrich abomination behavior and description of the Flood as in the Forerunner Saga. Well, maybe not on THOSE levels, but just something pretty horrific, something you can look back to a lot of times and still -Yoink!- your pants. This would absolutely sell it for me.