If the Community's theories are true

I will propose 2 possible outcomes of Halo Wars 2 based off of 2 community theories:

1. If 343 does decide bring back the classic art style through having the Spirit of Fire reunite with the rest of the UNSC, then there is the possibility where neither one of the opposing factions in Halo Wars 2 defeats the other. What can happen is that the Spirit of Fire retreats and the Banished fleet can follow.
  2. If the Banished become the “Covenant” faction in Halo 6, that could mean that the Banished severely cripple or completely destroy the Fleet aboard the Spirit of Fire, creating a “One shall stand, one shall fall” situation. A Banished victory against the Spirit of Fire can fuel the motivation to hunt down and destroy the UNSC bit by bit.

> 2533274978562759;1:
> I will propose 2 possible outcomes of Halo Wars 2 based off of 2 community theories:
> 1. If 343 does decide bring back the classic art style through having the Spirit of Fire reunite with the rest of the UNSC, then there is the possibility where neither one of the opposing factions in Halo Wars 2 defeats the other. What can happen is that the Spirit of Fire retreats and the Banished fleet can follow.
> 2. If the Banished become the “Covenant” faction in Halo 6, that could mean that the Banished severely cripple or completely destroy the Fleet aboard the Spirit of Fire, creating a “One shall stand, one shall fall” situation. A Banished victory against the Spirit of Fire can fuel the motivation to hunt down and destroy the UNSC bit by bit.

My one problem with this is that #1 can’t last long. I don’t see them being stuck using the same tech for another 20 years. My one problem with #2 is that I don’t think 343 can get away with replacing the Covenant architecture in an FPS-game with such extensive redesigns like the Banished use.