If someone kills you right after you use a req you

Should get it back as its annoying to get a Splaser to kill a tank and you lose it in 10 seconds and you don’t fire it. How about if you don’t fire it once and it has been 35 seconds or less, you get it back but you have to wait until you are the correct req level.

I’ve had this problem so many times. It’s super frustrating when I spawn one of my few rare weapons only to die within 10 seconds and all my req points are gone.

The problem with vehicles is that the warzone maps do not accommodate them at all. It’s way to easy for spartans that have spring and thruster boost to just jump on and plant a grenade.

I’d love like a 30 second rule or if the game ends and you still have said vehicle/weapon that you get the card back.

I love it, it is a risk system the frustration of that is what makes it fun for me. I just try and kill the guy that stole it from me.

I dunno if they adjusted the despawn timers, but more often than not in these scenarios I’ve been able to run out and pick my weapon back up after a respawn this week.

Tfw you get splattered by a friendly 10 seconds after spawning a lvl 6 or above req power weapon

I wish loadout weapons would just come standard and not need to be unlocked and power weapons, vehicles, armor mods and boost were items found in reqs.

…or when you call in a ghost and it gets jacked as you leave the “Garage” during that “slow down” phase as you exit the building.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> I dunno if they adjusted the despawn timers, but more often than not in these scenarios I’ve been able to run out and pick my weapon back up after a respawn this week.

I wish I was as lucky…they really got increase that timer to about 20-30 seconds, no reason a weapon should disappear within 8 seconds.

people aren’t stupid. they scope you out and kill you as soon as they see that you have a power weapon. also on top of it all your teammates do not do squat to help you, rather they wait for you to die or they see and enemy and instead of taking the opportunity to kill the enemy player they wait for you to die first, than they take your power weapon.

I mean it wasn’t like that in Halo 4. in Halo 4 as soon as you were able to use a power weapon or wanted one you got to choose when and where it was summoned. but in warzone you have to spawn with it and you can’t just call it in when your in position. it’s like you have only one chance to use it. sure people didn’t like the H4 set up, but it is a hell of allot better then the warzone set up.

It is part of the game. It is fine as is.

> 2533274886542563;8:
> > 2661949065475413;4:
> > I dunno if they adjusted the despawn timers, but more often than not in these scenarios I’ve been able to run out and pick my weapon back up after a respawn this week.
>
>
> I wish I was as lucky…they really got increase that timer to about 20-30 seconds, no reason a weapon should disappear within 8 seconds.

yeah and it takes you exactly 8-12 seconds to spawn pending on how you died.

> 2533274890800227;10:
> It is part of the game. It is fine as is.

yes it is, and no it is not. Halo 4 had a way better set up.

Check this Out ! It’s worse. I lose my turret for an accidental thrust…

Spawning is kinda dumb… The weapon despawns after 10 seconds. You respawn in somewhat 10 seconds…

So, yesterday I choose a random rare weapon. I got the kriths left hand(legendary beam rifle). Hooray! lets rek some kids. Guess what? We lost that base as soon as I spawned, there were lots of people, couldn’t escape, and died.

Me when I got legendart beam rifle: :DDDD

When I died: :’((

it’s not the question of if, but when…and vehicles deserve some more armor. BR are eating up my ghosts way too easily.

I just hope that a friendly picks up my weapon at least

That’s why it’s a good idea to save up all of your rare power weapons and vehicles you have then go ahead and use them. I have 50 ghost ultras and 45 hailstorm needlers.

> 2535435964652835;18:
> That’s why it’s a good idea to save up all of your rare power weapons and vehicles you have then go ahead and use them. I have 50 ghost ultras and 45 hailstorm needlers.

Wow lol good show

Wouldn’t work.

Teams would just spawn something really good and allow the other team to shoot them to death from a distance. Then a teammate would pick up said awesome thing.

Boom. Unlimited awesome things.