If Noble 6 survived

Let’s say Noble 6 survived the events of Halo: Reach and went to the Pillar of Autumn with Captain Keyes. He would’ve been on it with Master Chief and most likely would’ve helped him with the covenant invading the ship. What do you think would’ve happened after that?

> 2535417282597832;1:
> Let’s say Noble 6 survived the events of Halo: Reach and went to the Pillar of Autumn with Captain Keyes. He would’ve been on it with Master Chief and most likely would’ve helped him with the covenant invading the ship. What do you think would’ve happened after that?

I reckon Keyes would have lived for a start if Six had gone with him. If Linda hadn’t been in a fatal state on board the Autumn either, having three Spartans, two classed as Hyper-Lethal, would have altered the fate of many.

Probably would have saved us a trip to the Truth and Reconciliation. Outside of that, Keyes probably still would have met the Flood, but it’s hard to say whether or not Noble 6 would be with him, or with the Chief, considering they were looking to get to the control room by any means necessary in parallel to Keyes being taken. Chief’s mission I feel would have taken priority.

If he survived, it’d be just like playing through the Halo series co-op with a friend.

think about this: if carter hadn’t rammed his pelican into the scarab and instead distracted it from noble six and emile, he may have survived. Then he might have been the one to man the mac cannon since he was going to die anyway. Emile AND noble 6 might have survived. Then there would be 2 hyper lethal vectors and possibly the angriest spartan of all time.

Eh. Keeping noble 6 alive kinda takes away from the importance of his sacrifice.

> 2535458343546382;6:
> Eh. Keeping noble 6 alive kinda takes away from the importance of his sacrifice.

your right i think it would be cool to find out hes alive but it would make the story less special

> 2535458343546382;6:
> Eh. Keeping noble 6 alive kinda takes away from the importance of his sacrifice.

I would genuinely be disappointed if 343i comes out and says that Noble Six survived. His sacrifice really helped and without it, Chief wouldn’t have Cortana and Chief wouldn’t be anywhere near where he is today if it weren’t for Noble Six.

> 2533274809226598;2:
> > 2535417282597832;1:
> > Let’s say Noble 6 survived the events of Halo: Reach and went to the Pillar of Autumn with Captain Keyes. He would’ve been on it with Master Chief and most likely would’ve helped him with the covenant invading the ship. What do you think would’ve happened after that?
>
> I reckon Keyes would have lived for a start if Six had gone with him. If Linda hadn’t been in a fatal state on board the Autumn either, having three Spartans, two classed as Hyper-Lethal, would have altered the fate of many.

I agree with that but another thing is that Six has always been known as a, “Lone wolf” by people. He was rarely if not, ever sent with a team (Besides Noble Team) to complete a mission, objective, etc. After the Pillar of Autumn crashing, he probably would’ve just went his own way and he would just do his own thing from there. Or maybe he would help Chief, who knows?

He would have helped.Yeah , sure , he was the Lonewolf but he was LOYAL and obedient for sure

Any others agree ? He VOLUNTEERED to die to get the Autumn off world .

> 2535462294431567;5:
> think about this: if carter hadn’t rammed his pelican into the scarab and instead distracted it from noble six and emile, he may have survived. Then he might have been the one to man the mac cannon since he was going to die anyway. Emile AND noble 6 might have survived. Then there would be 2 hyper lethal vectors and possibly the angriest spartan of all time.

Agreed!

If Six did survive I believe that CPT. Keyes wouldn’t have been infected by the flood, but saved by Six and also, with Six they could probably have cleansed the Truth and Reconciliation of the flood and save many marines plus if you read the book The Flood they had a minor Prophet on the covenant ship plus many covenant POWs
also with Six alive the battle of earth may have been a little easier and so would have been the battle for the Ark
imagine Six,Arbiter, and Master Chief taking down the barriers would have been a piece of cake Miranda Keyes wouldn’t have died so so really the story line would have been altered by a lot