If multiplayer is simulated...

onboard the UNSC Infinity…

…could this be Jeff Steitzer’s chance to cameo as a member of Infinity personnel??
…perhaps a combat simulations officer?
…or even the commanding officer, Andrew Del Rio? :open_mouth:

UPDATED:

So it turns out on the Halo 4 official website, there’s a game modes section. If you scroll down to where “War Games” is written about, you’ll see it says this:

> This unparalleled, revolutionary battle simulation system is where Spartans go to hone their skills in competitive combat. Through the dual purposing of holographic technology and vast pneumatic riser fields, the War Games facility is transformed into a hyper-realistic battlefield, simulating both real and hypothetical combat arenas. Moderated by the <mark>War Games AI</mark>, Spartans engage in a variety of classic and new gametypes.

I don’t know about you guys… but my original notion of Jeff being cemented within the fiction suddenly feels a little more possible in light of this new information hehe.

What are your thoughts?

Do you reckon he’s in?

Does anyone else have any more intel about this War Games AI?

Because the Halo 4 website is the first I’ve heard of it hehe.

I sure hope so. That would be a thing of beauty.

> Andrew Del Rio? :open_mouth:

Wait…wut?

what i think they should do is like in Halo CEA, when you click on multiplayer it shows a montage of gameplay, except since this multiplayer has canon, instead of a montage, is a cutscene. And Jeff Steitzer is seen announcing Spartan progression and skills.

> onboard the UNSC Infinity…
>
>
>
>
>
>
> …could this be Jeff Steitzer’s chance to cameo as a member of Infinity personnel??
> …perhaps a combat simulations officer?
> …or even the commanding officer, Andrew Del Rio? :open_mouth:

This is the BEST idea that has been brought to light in this pit of ignorance and hate we call a forum.

That would be amazing, he’d be a part of the UNSC.

Oh god that’d be awesome. He could be one of the guys training the Spartans.

Dude…that would be awesome…

Haha, imagine it Jay…

Officer Steitzer:
“Noo, this is how you hold a gun!”

slaps the newbie swabbie to the ground

…BEAT DOWN! xD

My eyes just made happy…

Hell, a dark shadowy figure behind reinforced glass is the least they could do!
“SLAYER!”
“Double Kill!”
“Killing Spree!”
“Okay…OKAY! Stand down, Spartan!”

“Go hit the showers!”

I like the idea of it being simulated, that explains why people respawn and bodies disappear, but I hope they don’t add all these little things to remind you its supposed to be a simulation, that would be annoying, like glitches on the screen like in Assassins Creed or something. That would get really annoying.

What if he briefed you on a Spartan Ops mission instead? :smiley:

> I like the idea of it being simulated, that explains why people respawn and bodies disappear, but I hope they don’t add all these little things to remind you its supposed to be a simulation, that would be annoying, like glitches on the screen like in Assassins Creed or something. That would get really annoying.

A grid would bug the crap out of me. What is this, Tron?! And how is a “Halo-gram” going to work in the Holodeck?! And how is a hologram supposed to “hurt” me?! Gah! Blah! Splah!

I wonder whether that was meant as a reference to my past exploits? xD

That would be very cool. It would really tie multiplayer all together across every Halo game.

Awesome. Simply that.

For a second, I honestly thought that you were going to finish your sentence with, “…is forge simulated?” Now that WOULD be awesome!

Oh well, I still really like your idea. I think that your idea would explain the purpose of the multiplayer announcer quite well.

wow that is very clever bro great idea man would be very original!

Hasn’t the multiplayer always sort of been billed as ‘Training Exercises’ in the games? If so, he is already filling the role, unnamed as it is. But they should give him an on screen presence this time around.