If master chief we’re in smash ultimate?

What his final smash would be?

Activating the halo rings…

Either an orbital MAC strike or blowing up a HAVOK nuclear warhead.

Not sure but I’m still kind of confused as to why ended up with ‘banjo kazooie’ instead of the Chief, I’m still surprised Doom guy hasn’t made it into the roster yet either.

Chief will pull out a SAW and shoot anything next to him.

> 2535456247873750;4:
> Chief will pull out a SAW and shoot anything next to him.

More likely the classic assault rifle, Halo 1 pistol…the Saw isn’t iconic enough so highly doubt they would put that in.

Chief’s Final Smash could start with an AOE stun (Pulse Grenade / Energy Drain / Grenade Launcher EMP, etc.), then mark the enemy with a Target Locator, throw down a Bubble Shield Halo 3 style and call down an Orbital Strike on them.

Honestly, this would be cool asf!

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Either an orbital MAC strike or blowing up a HAVOK nuclear warhead.

I see this happening. I don’t know if he would play like little mac or Samus though.

I like the activation of the Halo rings idea haha. That would be epic and its appropriate for the Chief.

Chief will pull a Didact on the opponent a blow up a frag into his heart

Personally I think this is what Master Chief’s Final Smash would be.

Master Chief’s Final Smash: Dust and Echos

So once Master Chief has gain his Final Smash, pressing B will have a Warthog drive through the opponent. Whomever is caught will be teleported into a cutscene Final Smash, trapped by the Flood at the final part of the last mission of Combat Evolved, The Maw, where Chief has to board onto the longsword.

There will be a shot of The Pillar Of Autumn exploding, hinting that the opponent caught has been “KO’d” along with the flood.

The next shot will be the longsword flying away from the Halo ring when it gets destructed. As an Easter Egg for Halo fans, Master Chief will briefly be shown taking off his helmet. If anyone were to mod Smash and no clip inside of the longsword, they’ll see that there will be another helmet inside of Master Chief’s helmet.

The cutscene will finish and the opponent will be launched off if at under 100%. Going above that will instant KO them.

It would be having the CE pistol