If Linda and Jun got into a battle who would win?

To be clear the scenario would be that they both had their sniper, there would be plenty of cover to sneak around. So this would come down to who was the better sniper.

We know more about Linda’s abilities since she’s in more of the books and expanded lore than Jun is, and all of the books he is in, all he really does is recruiting for the Spartan 4 program. Since we know more about Linda’s abilities and have specific impressive feats we can look at, whereas Jun is just known as a sniper, my money is on Linda winning a sniper battle between the two.

Linda is objectively considered the greatest sniper in UNSC history so I’m going with her.

As for some supporting evidence: on the Unyielding Hierophant she shot down a handful of banshees with her sniper rifle… upside down… one-handed.

Definitly Linda whe know more about here then Jun.

Since this would be a sniper duel, the winner would be the one who would get the first clean shot at the other. And I’d imagine this would definitely be Linda. Jun is a Spartan, so while we don’t have any real sniper feats for him in the fiction, he is bound to be one of the best. But Linda is a straight up wizard. I mean, yeah as the above poster stated, she managed to shoot down a couple of banshees by sniping the pilots out of their otherwise fairly secure cockpits. The Chief might be the most famous member of Blue Team, but for me Linda is the most impressive in terms of combat feats. Luck ain’t got nothing on magic 50 cal. bullets.

In a Halo: Reach ViDoc, Dr. Halsey said, “Jun, Noble Three. As a sniper, his skills are unmatched.” So I’d say during the Human-Covenant War, Jun would win. However, post war, Linda would definitely win. She is still on active operations while Jun is now in a purely administrative position at Spartan Program HQ. Jin, said his days of operating or over when he was attempting to recruit Edward Buck.

I figured Linda would win but I guess I was holding on to a little hope Jun would win lol.

> 2535472616057540;7:
> I figured Linda would win but I guess I was holding on to a little hope Jun would win lol.

He’s not powerless, no doubt a great sniper, one of the best out there. But nobody is a 1-1 match for Linda.

> 2533274882898126;8:
> > 2535472616057540;7:
> > I figured Linda would win but I guess I was holding on to a little hope Jun would win lol.
>
> He’s not powerless, no doubt a great sniper, one of the best out there. But nobody is a 1-1 match for Linda.

I just figured Jun’s headhunter experience could have given him a better chance

I think linda would win. Her spartan II augmentations are better than spartan III’s.

Considering Linda is regarded as the greatest sniper in human history, i would support Linda on this fight, at least Jun has a ghillie suit.

> 2533274997555373;11:
> Considering Linda is regarded as the greatest sniper in human history, i would support Linda on this fight, at least Jun has a ghillie suit.

Lol yeah

Id say Linda even though Jun is highly skilled, the experience and just better augmentations would give her victory at least 8 times out of 10 imo

I still think that between Jun’s headhunter experience and Dr, Halsey saying his sniper skills were ’unmatched’ that Linda couldn’t beat Jun in his prime. Linda might be the most accurate marksman in human history, but that’s not the only thing a sniper has to do. There are a lot of things a a sniper has to do before they ever pull the trigger.

Simply based on how much time and care she puts into making Nornfang the best it can be paired with the fact she’s considered the best sniper the UNSC has to offer and that I think she has quite a few more years experience over Jun while also still currently on active duty I’d say she’d undisputedly win the engagement.

Not to take anything away from Jun I’m sure he’s a great sniper. Just not the Linda killing kind of Sniper.

> 2535472616057540;1:
> To be clear the scenario would be that they both had their sniper, there would be plenty of cover to sneak around. So this would come down to who was the better sniper.

Probably Linda but there’s a lot more material about Linda.

That’s not to say that Jun is infinitely worse, its just Linda has displayed time and again impressive accuracy and feats with her rifle.

But this is a hypothetical. In reality they’d be working together.

Honestly it would be Linda, but not for the reasons everyone else is giving. Jun isn’t capable of not talking for more than five seconds. All Linda has to do is wait until he opens his mouth and she could probably ricochet a bullet off a nearby rock. If she hits the throat, Jun would lose his will to live and probably die right there and then.

I would bet a billion dollars on Linda. She’s a spartan II, with better augmentations than Jun as a spartan II. Even if they were equally skilled, her perception and reflexes are always going to win out.

linda simply

> 2535461884091985;19:
> linda simply

This is the way