If Jul does awaken The Librarian

Jul believes that the Forerunner artifact contains The Librarian and he intends to awaken her, if it even is her. My question is, if Jul does awaken The Librarian, what do you think she’ll say and do?

Ban them from the library and slap them with a heavy fine?

Spank them and get back to sleep :slight_smile:

We still don’t know much.
Is he acting on the didacts behalf? Has he even talked to the didact before he left requiem? How did he know about the location of the librarian? Is it really the librarian in there?

I’m sure that season 1 of spartan ops is going to leave on a semi-cliffhanger

Dude im thinking that the Librarian isn.t even in there at all. I’m thinking more along the lines of another Forerunner.

The Librarian was able to incapacitate Didact, take control of his army, and develop Chief who was years apart not to mention make him immune to the Composer.

I’m hoping she’ll take control of some Prometheans so we can see some awesome infighting. She obviously has immense power.

Though I’m wondering why the Covies go around saying the Librarian’s pet in regards to us… why would they want to revive her if she’s against the Didact?

Lastly, when the hell will this happen?

> Though I’m wondering why the Covies go around saying the Librarian’s pet in regards to us… why would they want to revive her if she’s against the Didact?

Didn’t Jul say he’ll force her?

Jul will receive answers, but he may not like what he hears.

No idea but i wanna know why Jul is trying to get Halsey to become his new bff. Having these two sending messages back n forth has me wondering what does he know that we dont.