If John appears in Spartan Ops...

If John appears in Spartan Ops, whether its episode ten or another season, what armour do you think he will have? It has been six months so it would make sense for him to have some new gear, especially as his armour has been in use since the start of Halo 2, and its taken a beating along the way.

If Chief did turn up what do you reckon his armour would be??

I hope it’s a new Mark And I hope it’s green

it would be the same

Because the appearance of John’s armour always makes sense?

It would be the same as in the Campaign. I doubt 343 would make new armor for him just for Spartan Ops.

If they do make a new armor for the chief then they might as well make it look comfortable since 343 would make it last until Halo 9 or so.

i think it would be the same.

Well, at this point in time he’d definitely have the Mk VII. But, I doubt he’d show up just for that reason.

Since MK7 can imitate previous Mjolnir models according to Glasslands/Thursday War, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chief has his look like his halo 4 armor, since its supposedly the “cortana special”.

> Since MK7 can imitate previous Mjolnir models according to Glasslands/Thursday War, I wouldn’t be surprised if Chief has his look like his halo 4 armor, since its supposedly the “cortana special”.

Well, it’s not that it can “imitate” other models, it’s just that Naomi customized hers with Mk V armor pieces.

It will be the same but less scuffed, melted, beaten etc.

He won’t have his armour, it was confiscated. He’ll appear on requiem in combat fatigues and a bandanna - he’ll also tell people to “stay frosty” then shout “GO LOUD!”

I’m assuming it’ll just get repairs, like the chest plate scrape. I’m not sure, but GENII-grade armor may not be as good as the MkVI built for the S-IIs. Considering the kind we have in game is also more light weight.

I doubt a special suit will be made just for him, and 343 probably isn’t planning on reimagining his suit again.

> I hope it’s a new Mark And I hope it’s green

I thought I heard not long ago that he is returning in Spartan Ops and this time he is wearing the Fotus armor. It was one of the main reasons why the armor was added to this game.

Probably the armor Naomi-10 is wearing, Mjolnir Mark VII Powered Assault Armor.

Guys check out this week’s bulletin, the whiteboard has a drawing of master chief on it and his helmet looks awfully strange…

Mjolnir Mark VIII Power Assault Armor (Prototype)…

> Because the appearance of John’s armour always makes sense?

It does, actually.

I don’t see why he’d be wearing anything different. I’m sure John prefers his armour over a lightweight model of [GEN2] armour. And 343i went through all that trouble to design a new look, why change his armour all of a sudden if he appears in Spartan Ops?

If he does get a new look, I wouldn’t want it to be before Halo 6.

It’ll look like what ever the artists feel like making it look like. 343 have already shown that design takes priority over fiction