If its not Head Shot there not going down!

So I kinda noticed that if your not getting a Head shot, your not getting the kill, takes way to many rounds to bring guys down…

Fun fact: marines are invulnerable everywhere except the head

Head is always the best place to shoot

So everyone agrees? Then we need to be outfitted with more AMMO

> 2535433668791144;4:
> So everyone agrees? Then we need to be outfitted with more AMMO

No, you need to aim for the head. LOL
You can aim for the body? So you can aim for the head. Thumb Coordination For the Win!

> 2535433668791144;4:

We get plenty of ammo at the start. And part of the game is searching for more ammo or a new weapon if yours runs dry. It would be stupid to spawn with a gun with a ton of ammo

It’s true lol. People don’t like to die on this game and they hunger for bullets

So is this a PSA or something? I think most Halo players who have been around a bit know about the need to emphasize skillful head shots in this game. Thanks for the reminder though!

I have gotten kills without hitting the head. Of course they were mop up kills when their shields were already down but they were kills none the less. But in a head to head fight if you are only hitting the body and they are hitting your head they should kill you first.

I only go for the head. With my shotgun.

center of mass, CENTER of MASS

> 2535433668791144;4:

I have NEVER, EVER, run out of ammo. I die a lot.

i agree it takes to many shots to kill someone after their shield is gone

there is a reason you get a gold star in the kill feed for killing a person with all precision shots…

rewarding mediocrity at its finest…

their*

Gotta get those head shots, this is why people love the magnums

aim for the head, and the heart will fallow