If it is in superfiesta why not in forge?

if they have added warzone variants in superfiesta why dont 343 add them in forge

Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well cough cough 2 binary rifles cough

Because 343i wants money

They are coming to forge

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well

This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.

> 2533274796680285;5:
> > 2535405450804460;2:
> > Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well
>
>
> This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.

Its not their excuse but its what I think the reason could be thinking about it balance wise and what usually shows on the forums getting one thing like req weapons would just lead to asking them maps or seeing them in forge maps they want in the game and then once they got 1-2 maps with those weapons in it they would ask for the old maps to have it to or simply say “Why didn’t 343 have req weapons in older maps” or “This map is broken now remove req weapons” with the addition of the something something incompetence, I wouldn’t want to deal with that so I’d just keep it as is.

> 2535405450804460;2:
> Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well cough cough 2 binary rifles cough

They would never put REQ variants on arena maps. At least I hope they don’t. That would be terrible.

> 2535405450804460;6:
> > 2533274796680285;5:
> > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well
> >
> >
> > This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.
>
>
> Its not their excuse but its what I think the reason could be thinking about it balance wise and what usually shows on the forums getting one thing like req weapons would just lead to asking them maps or seeing them in forge maps they want in the game and then once they got 1-2 maps with those weapons in it they would ask for the old maps to have it to or simply say “Why didn’t 343 have req weapons in older maps” something something incompetence, I wouldn’t want to deal with that so I’d just keep it as is.

No one would call them incompetent for keeping them out of Arena matchmaking, those weapons are unbalanced and would kill the competitive side of things. But forge, that’s just dumb how they aren’t there yet.

> 2533274970658419;8:
> > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > 2533274796680285;5:
> > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well
> > >
> > >
> > > This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.
> >
> >
> > Its not their excuse but its what I think the reason could be thinking about it balance wise and what usually shows on the forums getting one thing like req weapons would just lead to asking them maps or seeing them in forge maps they want in the game and then once they got 1-2 maps with those weapons in it they would ask for the old maps to have it to or simply say “Why didn’t 343 have req weapons in older maps” something something incompetence, I wouldn’t want to deal with that so I’d just keep it as is.
>
>
> No one would call them incompetent for keeping them out of Arena matchmaking, those weapons are unbalanced and would kill the competitive side of things. But forge, that’s just dumb how they aren’t there yet.

You would be surprised the amount of times I’ve seen people call 343 incompetent for stupid things, like they didn’t like the ar(or caster/hydra/suppressor/boltshot/biri) so they called them that, they got banned for teamkilling and called them that, their reqs didn’t load within the first 3 minute but showed up later within 1/2 and hour, still got called incompetent.

Edit: Speak of the devil

> 2535405450804460;9:
> > 2533274970658419;8:
> > > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > > 2533274796680285;5:
> > > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > > Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.
> > >
> > >
> > > Its not their excuse but its what I think the reason could be thinking about it balance wise and what usually shows on the forums getting one thing like req weapons would just lead to asking them maps or seeing them in forge maps they want in the game and then once they got 1-2 maps with those weapons in it they would ask for the old maps to have it to or simply say “Why didn’t 343 have req weapons in older maps” something something incompetence, I wouldn’t want to deal with that so I’d just keep it as is.
> >
> >
> > No one would call them incompetent for keeping them out of Arena matchmaking, those weapons are unbalanced and would kill the competitive side of things. But forge, that’s just dumb how they aren’t there yet.
>
>
> You would be surprised the amount of times I’ve seen people call 343 incompetent for stupid things, like they didn’t like the ar(or caster/hydra/suppressor/boltshot/biri) so they called them that, they got banned for teamkilling and called them that, their reqs didn’t load within the first 3 minute but showed up later within 1/2 and hour, still got called incompetent.

People who call 343i incompetent for reasons like you listed (besides the AR, autos being stronger and lacking a skill gap IS bad game design) are just being trolls. You can’t take some one serious if they complain about getting banned for teamkilling, unless it’s Grifball.

I think there’s a couple things to this. One, they don’t implement these in matchmaking because of the imbalance of weapons. HOWEVER, they don’t have to put these in mm and just leave them in forge and keep the super fiesta playlist. It’s like dangling candy in front of a child. You can’t expect it to behave when you have something good. The secons thing, I think they would GREATLY benefit to adding the REQ weapons in forge/customs. Because the ideas and creations people would come up with based on a particular weapon would be awesome.

And an idea, what if we had the settings to change the Spartans characteristics based on the weapon they pick up? OS for Gravity hammer? Damage boost for a shotgun?
Extended motion tracker on sniper rifle? I mean if they can make changes on a nornfang or oathsworn, why can’t we do that to a storm rifle?

> 2533274813071248;3:
> Because 343i wants money

What? how does that make sense? I swear everytime 343 doesn’t do something they go, “because money”, They care about the community, they’re not EA, so shut up everyone.

> 2533274942042829;12:
> > 2533274813071248;3:
> > Because 343i wants money
>
>
> What? how does that make sense? I swear everytime 343 doesn’t do something they go, “because money”, They care about the community, they’re not EA, so shut up everyone.

EA publishes game and Microsoft Studio publishes game, they all want money. They sell games, because they want money.

> 2535405450804460;9:
> > 2533274970658419;8:
> > > 2535405450804460;6:
> > > > 2533274796680285;5:
> > > > > 2535405450804460;2:
> > > > > Because then people would expect those weapons to be in the new maps and since that would mean only about 1-2 maps would have them and the rest wouldn’t people would want it in the old maps too and last time they changed the weapons in maps it didn’t end to well
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > This is a poor excuse to be quite honest. Forge would benefit greatly from the REQ weapons and vehicles.
> > >
> > >
> > > Its not their excuse but its what I think the reason could be thinking about it balance wise and what usually shows on the forums getting one thing like req weapons would just lead to asking them maps or seeing them in forge maps they want in the game and then once they got 1-2 maps with those weapons in it they would ask for the old maps to have it to or simply say “Why didn’t 343 have req weapons in older maps” something something incompetence, I wouldn’t want to deal with that so I’d just keep it as is.
> >
> >
> > No one would call them incompetent for keeping them out of Arena matchmaking, those weapons are unbalanced and would kill the competitive side of things. But forge, that’s just dumb how they aren’t there yet.
>
>
> You would be surprised the amount of times I’ve seen people call 343 incompetent for stupid things, like they didn’t like the ar(or caster/hydra/suppressor/boltshot/biri) so they called them that, they got banned for teamkilling and called them that, their reqs didn’t load within the first 3 minute but showed up later within 1/2 and hour, still got called incompetent.
>
> Edit: Speak of the devil

Regarding your quote, everything but the 1st point is valid. The first point he’s just talking about grenades, which aren’t an issue. He’s not calling them stupid for a dumb reason. He has reasons behind what he says.

> 2533274951567918;1:
> if they have added warzone variants in superfiesta why dont 343 add them in forge

Incentive to play matchmaking

Because they are busy(like firefight and infection) or as I like to say to myself lazy, but then again so am I :/, so you can’t really fault them. Plus I always figured it was a business tactic to make us buy reqs, then in the last update add them in(same reason we don’t get super fiesta). So yeah…

> 2533274942042829;12:
> > 2533274813071248;3:
> > Because 343i wants money
>
>
> What? how does that make sense? I swear everytime 343 doesn’t do something they go, “because money”, They care about the community, they’re not EA, so shut up everyone.

Nobody expects it, because it was kind of out of left field for 343, but Halo 5 is most definitely designed to generate revenue from REQ packs. Adding the boosted weapon variants to Forge mode would make them easily accessible to players, and the experience of using them far more common. That would discourage people from venturing into Warzone, and then buying packs in the hope of getting to use some of these incredible weapons.