If I won the Powerball... Halo Edition

My plan if I win the Powerball is to get 343 to customize my own armor, and ask them if I could be a voice actor or do something pertaining to H6. Haha.

If any of you win the Powerball, what would you do? Buy out 343? Ask to live in their new HQ and sleep with the big statue of Chief? Maybe buy a real Warthog? Request flaming recon just for yourself? The limits are endless when money talks :wink:

So what would YOU do if you win the Powerball? The catch is that it has to relate to Halo. Have fun.

buy a scorpion. because tank beats EVERYTHING

Lol. This is gonna get locked quickly.

Anyway, I’d completely redo the H5 campaign. 50/50 mission split MC/Locke. MC would actually be out saving the galaxy and Locke would be unable to fulfill his dirty mission from ONI.

Make some dev btb maps. Add ricochet. Add a classic playlist.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> buy a scorpion. because tank beats EVERYTHING

Lol, I agree

Buy 343, make halo how I want it, and prophit from it.

I wouldn’t buy 343, but I’d definitely use them to make my own Halo game lol. I’d finish buying every REQ pack (future ones too) and then just play Classic Halo 2 on my Original Xbox until Halo 6 comes out!

If I won the powerball I’d buy 343i then make final executive decisions.

> 2533274792068284;3:
> Lol. This is gonna get locked quickly.
>
> Anyway, I’d completely redo the H5 campaign. 50/50 mission split MC/Locke. MC would actually be out saving the galaxy and Locke would be unable to fulfill his dirty mission from ONI.
>
> Make some dev btb maps. Add ricochet. Add a classic playlist.

I’d go for a campaign that felt more like Hunt the Truth: suspenseful, engaging, and compelling. I was sitting on the edge of my seat for most of the first season, and when I was done with one episode I couldn’t wait for the next one. I was really hoping for that mood to be carried over into the game, but obviously that didn’t happen.

But who knows what you could do with $1.3 billion!

I’d also try to force 343 to add Infection in ASAP.

I’ve thought a lot about this the past few days. First, I would offer a significant donation to the production of Halo 6 under the condition that it does not contain any form of a sprint or a clamber mechanic. If that offer is rejected, I would take a more aggressive route by buying the studio(or at least a majority of its shares), and fixing the franchise that way.

EDIT: oh. And I would insist on an end to the redundancy in playlists. For example, we don’t need breakout in the team arena playlist when it already has its own dedicated playlist.

Buy a set of Halo cosplay armor, buy some Halo props, buy 200 gold reqs, buy a few hard drives for my Xbox One, pay 343 to make a quality Halo film (with me as star role) , buy a quality PC, buy the halo books I don’t have, and preorder every future Halo game.

Oh and pay 343 to make my Halo fanfic into a game and movie. (With my voice acting and everything)

i would buy the rights of halo from 343 and make the game right again.

and im with the other guy, i would get a tank because tank beats everything.

I would just fund them so they could hire more people so they can add some gametypes.

Buy a full suit of Halo Armor

Buy a full suit of Halo Armor and a 100,000 gold packs

I’d buy 343i and make them implement the clown icecream truck from twisted metal as a reward for completing halo 5 legendary. Mayhem would swiftly ensue.

Helpful hints for anyone serious about trying to win.

> 2811398874529013;9:
> > 2811398874529013;9:
> > I’ve thought a lot about this the past few days. First, I would offer a significant donation to the production of Halo 6 under the condition that it does not contain any form of a sprint or a clamber mechanic. If that offer is rejected, I would take a more aggressive route by buying the studio(or at least a majority of its shares), and fixing the franchise that way.
> >
> > EDIT: oh. And I would insist on an end to the redundancy in playlists. For example, we don’t need breakout in the team arena playlist when it already has its own dedicated playlist.
>
>
>
> I’ve thought a lot about this the past few days. First, I would offer a significant donation to the production of Halo 6 under the condition that it does not contain any form of a sprint or a clamber mechanic. If that offer is rejected, I would take a more aggressive route by buying the studio(or at least a majority of its shares), and fixing the franchise that way.
>
> EDIT: oh. And I would insist on an end to the redundancy in playlists. For example, we don’t need breakout in the team arena playlist when it already has its own dedicated playlist.

And Halo would die completely, yay…

> 2533274808132968;2:
> buy a scorpion. because tank beats EVERYTHING

I like this idea haha.

> 2779230305768982;11:
> i would buy the rights of halo from 343 and make the game right again.
>
> and im with the other guy, i would get a tank because tank beats everything.

-Yoink!-. Is that the $10 Billion powerball?

Wow, I hope most of you don’t win the powerball. Halo 5’s campaign may have been 50/50, but the rest of the game is perfectly fine and headed in the right direction. Don’t let your sense of entitlement doom a franchise…