If I made Halo Wars 2, here's what I would do

Improvements:

• Accurately-scaled units - Better UI - Larger maps, including interior and exterior parts of a map, and actual landscape features(navigable hills, forests) - Enhanced dropships for both sides (Dropships carry limited number of infantry, and one to two vehicles depending on what they are; allow Covenant dropships) - Make it so that minor factions (Such as rebels, flood, sentinels and now Prometheans) are more dynamic; allow them to wander the map and attack things - Make the Flood in particular more ‘spreading’ - Enhance the base-building system to not require specific buildpads, and instead allow players to build structures in any location, so long as it is clear of enemies - Allow both teams to deploy turrets, bunkers, and fortifications across the map - Make infantry individually controllable, but also allow them to be grouped together - Make it so that the star/veteran system (ie after a fight, an infantry unit gets a star, making them better and showing experience) is tied directly to the unit; so that you train a bunch of Sangheili(elite) minors, for example, and as they fight, their veterancy increases, and they become a higher rank, such as majors and ultras - More dynamic fighting, including a larger focus on air-based fights - Increased population sizesAdditions:

• A map-editor that acts similar to Forge in FPS Halo games (Preset buildings, landscape editing) - The ability to modify the loadout (weapons) of infantry units (Including primary and secondary weapons) - Ship to Ship combat - More units and variety in units - More diverse maps in a variety of settings

I actually liked the UI for halo wars, could do with a few tweaks though.

As I recall with dropships, they used to just transport anything in the circle before they updated it. I remember my record was about 7 or 8 scorpions, there would be a third pelican that came. To be honest, I think that it’s stupid for 1 pelican to carry more than 1 scorpion or warthog at a time. There should be a vehicle slot and like 4 infantry slots maybe more if solo Spartans. Maybe realism isn’t fun, I don’t know.

What i would do
1 Larger unit diversity(more units like the falcon, rhino, possibly pelican, and gungoose)
2 Better (more accurately) scaled units
3 Multiple unit ability (sorta like Warhammer 4000k)
4 Larger maps
5 Forge (modified for HW2 of course)
6 Larger population (so you can live the largest halo battles ever)
7 C&C red alert 3 building system (I hate being stuck to 7 pads plus only 4 defense turrets)
8 more unit upgrades
9 super solders for the covenant faction
10 sniper units for the UNSC
11 longer story missions
12 referencese to so many different animes TV shows and so on and so fourth

Yep you might not like it but i think this would be cool so whos with me?

> 2533274861671442;3:
> What i would do
> 1 Larger unit diversity(more units like the falcon, rhino, possibly pelican, and gungoose)
> 2 Better (more accurately) scaled units
> 3 Multiple unit ability (sorta like Warhammer 4000k)
> 4 Larger maps
> 5 Forge (modified for HW2 of course)
> 6 Larger population (so you can live the largest halo battles ever)
> 7 C&C red alert 3 building system (I hate being stuck to 7 pads plus only 4 defense turrets)
> 8 more unit upgrades
> 9 super solders for the covenant faction
> 10 sniper units for the UNSC
> 11 longer story missions
> 12 referencese to so many different animes TV shows and so on and so fourth
>
> Yep you might not like it but i think this would be cool so whos with me?

1. I think the Soviet system in red alert 3 would be the best. There would essentially be the basic building area around your base (which it would be cool to upgrade/expand) and you could spawn mini command posts (sputniks in RA3)

2. If it is going to be a successful halo game, it needs as many references and easter eggs as possible.

> 2533274861671442;3:
> What i would do
> 1 Larger unit diversity(more units like the falcon, rhino, possibly pelican, and gungoose)
> 2 Better (more accurately) scaled units
> 3 Multiple unit ability (sorta like Warhammer 4000k)
> 4 Larger maps
> 5 Forge (modified for HW2 of course)
> 6 Larger population (so you can live the largest halo battles ever)
> 7 C&C red alert 3 building system (I hate being stuck to 7 pads plus only 4 defense turrets)
> 8 more unit upgrades
> 9 super solders for the covenant faction
> 10 sniper units for the UNSC
> 11 longer story missions
> 12 referencese to so many different animes TV shows and so on and so fourth
>
> Yep you might not like it but i think this would be cool so whos with me?

3: Very difficult to do on console :frowning:
9+10: are the same as 1
12: …Why? Shouldn’t that be the job of either a FPS or a animated show
7: I prefer something like C&C building system, I liked building large armies and launching air raids with a ton of base defense.
5: Sadly highly unlikely.
11: Probably gonna happen, but it depends on what they decide to do.