If I HAD to complain about a Halo 4 feature

Basically, I love Halo 4, everything about it. I have nothing I truly dislike.

But, if I had to choose one thing I don’t care for…

It would definitely be the Damage Boost powerup.

The only problem I have with it is that it will be very difficult to kill someone who has it when you can’t get away or have no form of protection. Even if you try to run away, the other player also has Sprint, so there is hardly any way of getting away from someone with Damage Boost unless you use Mobility.

It’s not really a complaint, it’s just the thing I would choose if I had to choose something in Halo 4 that I don’t like as much as other things. It won’t be a problem as long as the defending player actually has a good chance of killing the player with Damage Boost.

If I had to dislike something about Halo 4, it’d be redesigning FUD even though it had been blown in half.

> Basically, I love Halo 4, everything about it. I have nothing I truly dislike.
>
> But, if I had to choose one thing I don’t care for…
>
> It would definitely be the Damage Boost powerup.
>
> The only problem I have with it is that it will be very difficult to kill someone who has it when you can’t get away or have no form of protection. Even if you try to run away, the other player also has Sprint, so there is hardly any way of getting away from someone with Damage Boost unless you use Mobility.
>
> It’s not really a complaint, it’s just the thing I would choose if I had to choose something in Halo 4 that I don’t like as much as other things. It won’t be a problem as long as the defending player actually has a good chance of killing the player with Damage Boost.

Fret not,Comrade.The 343i team is surely hard at work balancing out the multiplayer.i’m sure they’ll figure something out.I have a lot of faith in them.

Well test it out in Reach and see how it changes the game.

i second that,neo!i’d gladly help.

It’s the same as if someone had a Rocket launcher or a sniper. That’s why it’s called a POWERup.

I’m just glad that there is a new powerup.

1. The possibility of INVISIBLE RANKING SYSTEMS

2. AA’s altogether
    althoughit does look like 343i fixed SPRINT as for the rest we will see