If host quits game counts a loss lol....

343 is the best.

That’s to be expected. Why would you quit in the first place?

> 2533274881937413;2:
> That’s to be expected. Why would you quit in the first place?

You misunderstood. If host (another player) quit then it counts as a loss for other players who have not quit

You treat it like it’s 343i’s who made the MCC, when it has been very clearly stated that they had barely any hand in making the game. You can blame Certain Affinity for their screw up with the MM, United Front for the wonky UI, Ruffian Games, and Saber Interactive for issues pertaining to any campaign problems, and 343i for not overviewing a product under their trademark.

> 2533274843688196;4:
> You treat it like it’s 343i’s who made the MCC, when it has been very clearly stated that they had barely any hand in making the game. You can blame Certain Affinity for their screw up with the MM, United Front for the wonky UI, Ruffian Games, and Saber Interactive for issues pertaining to any campaign problems, and 343i for not overviewing a product under their trademark.

its still 343 problem for marketing the game under 343…
Shaking my head at you its still there responsibility as its there trademark

> 2533274883108544;5:
> > 2533274843688196;4:
> > You treat it like it’s 343i’s who made the MCC, when it has been very clearly stated that they had barely any hand in making the game. You can blame Certain Affinity for their screw up with the MM, United Front for the wonky UI, Ruffian Games, and Saber Interactive for issues pertaining to any campaign problems, and 343i for not overviewing a product under their trademark.
>
>
> its still 343 problem for marketing the game under 343…
> Shaking my head at you its still there responsibility as its there trademark

I’m surprised you didn’t know!?! 343i isn’t liable for any issues with a game that they pushed as theirs, and as the keepers of the Halo brand.

I’m telling you guys, quit putting up with a broken MCC like this… Try Halo Online, you’ll love it… It’s coming to europe very soon just announced yesterday. However wherever you are its easy to figure out how to play it.

> 2613026033812813;7:
> I’m telling you guys, quit putting up with a broken MCC like this… Try Halo Online, you’ll love it… It’s coming to europe very soon just announced yesterday. However wherever you are its easy to figure out how to play it.

Why do you keep defending Halo Online saying it is going to be great?
First off No Editing kit, No forge, Pay to win garbage, and the guns are insanely dumb.
I have played the game for quite a while and it was garbage I just play the modded version of the game which is ten times better.

You know what Halo games on PC are going to be great?
Glassed, Project Contingency, Installation 01, Venerence and The Flood

> 2533274883108544;5:
> > 2533274843688196;4:
> > You treat it like it’s 343i’s who made the MCC, when it has been very clearly stated that they had barely any hand in making the game. You can blame Certain Affinity for their screw up with the MM, United Front for the wonky UI, Ruffian Games, and Saber Interactive for issues pertaining to any campaign problems, and 343i for not overviewing a product under their trademark.
>
>
> its still 343 problem for marketing the game under 343…
> Shaking my head at you its still there responsibility as its there trademark

Yeah I have to disagree with idio downplaying the responsibility on 343 and Microsoft. As a huge consumer product, the product’s directors/producers must ultimately bear responsibility for the quality of the product sold. I understand 343i / Microsoft may not have been the ones writing all the netcode, but they ultimately badly mismanaged this product’s development life-cycle and schedule, and the result was a very poor launch, and a game in a state that (6 months after launch) now qualifies as a beta test phase product. This leaves them with a significant (and deserved) black eye, any way you slice it.

That said, I certainly appreciate they are trying to fix the broken aspects of the game. It has just been a very frustrating experience for consumers of the Halo series, and I’m sure also frustrating for 343i.

My two cents
Don´t we have a direct point of contact for anyone for 343 to let them know this issue? I mean much has been said about 343 are reading the forums and blablabla but are we sure of that? I believe the better way to get them to hear the “complaints” or bugs that prevent us to enjoy a proper game session it will be to have a direct line (i.e. the forum admins) that can let them know what we (the guinea pigs) are founding in the game.

Am I too naive?

IroSpartan

> 2535472823088079;10:
> My two cents
> Don´t we have a direct point of contact for anyone for 343 to let them know this issue? I mean much has been said about 343 are reading the forums and blablabla but are we sure of that? I believe the better way to get them to hear the “complaints” or bugs that prevent us to enjoy a proper game session it will be to have a direct line (i.e. the forum admins) that can let them know what we (the guinea pigs) are founding in the game.
>
> Am I too naive?
>
> IroSpartan

Nope… They travel faster then a Spartan with sprint and thrusters going…

> 2613026033812813;7:
> I’m telling you guys, quit putting up with a broken MCC like this… Try Halo Online, you’ll love it… It’s coming to europe very soon just announced yesterday. However wherever you are its easy to figure out how to play it.

This post right here shows the pure blind hate some people have towards 343.
You seriously call a Pay To Win Halo game to be better, than the original experience, I seriously thought that I have seen everything, but this is just something else.

> 2533274843688196;4:
> You treat it like it’s 343i’s who made the MCC, when it has been very clearly stated that they had barely any hand in making the game. You can blame Certain Affinity for their screw up with the MM, United Front for the wonky UI, Ruffian Games, and Saber Interactive for issues pertaining to any campaign problems, and 343i for not overviewing a product under their trademark.

All those companies made the different aspects of the game under 343’s direction. They didn’t just make everything the way they wanted. 343 was there every step of the way. And if they weren’t, then that still falls on them for not checking up on the companies that they contracted to work on their project.

And regardless, 343 is in charge of the matchmaking systems and networking. So a host quitting counting as a loss for everyone is their fault.

> 2533274922758091;8:
> > 2613026033812813;7:
> > I’m telling you guys, quit putting up with a broken MCC like this… Try Halo Online, you’ll love it… It’s coming to europe very soon just announced yesterday. However wherever you are its easy to figure out how to play it.
>
>
> Why do you keep defending Halo Online saying it is going to be great?
> First off No Editing kit, No forge, Pay to win garbage, and the guns are insanely dumb.
> I have played the game for quite a while and it was garbage I just play the modded version of the game which is ten times better.
>
> You know what Halo games on PC are going to be great?
> Glassed, Project Contingency, Installation 01, Venerence and The Flood

Don’t forget the Operation Trebuchet mod for Arma 3

Gotta love those “dedicated servers”.

> 2533274843688196;4:

And you treat it like 343 didn’t do the networking for this collection, which was the only thing they did to (tried to do). That’s what he’s blaming them for. So they had “barely any hand in making the game”, but they still screwed up the little they did have to do.