If Halo is dead

If Halo is so dead to you people, then why are you still here? There is point in staying around here whining about it if you people are so convinced that 343 will never make a good Halo game. 343 is never going to make a game that’s a carbon copy of Halo 3, and don’t lie to yourselves you know that’s all you want. You can sit here on the forums all day and complain about it, but 343 is here to stay, and Bungie is never coming back. So just leave and go play Halo 3 for the rest of your life, or be happy that at the very least 343 is making a competitive Halo game, even though it’s not exactly an old school Halo game.

In b4 ban.

But really some of us still have hope.

> 2533274909886232;2:
> In b4 ban.
>
> But really some of us still have hope.

I really hate to say this, bare with me but the Halo you know is dead and the Halo that we know that is also now is growing up and this is one of those growth spirts so yeah take it as it is my friend you still got mcc

The ones who say halo is dead are the ones killing it.

Halo isn’t dead yet, it is in agony though. Halo took a huge back stab from Halo 4, now he is bleeding out and crawling looking for help. Halo 5 is aproaching and stends his hand to Halo, im here to see if Halo 5 is hidding a dagger behing his back or not.

I didn’t like halo 4 but halo 5 looks like an improvement. Just because one game was bad doesn’t mean the entire end of the franchise. I hope halo 5 is as good as I think it is

> 2533274974984138;6:
> I didn’t like halo 4 but halo 5 looks like an improvement. Just because one game was bad doesn’t mean the entire end of the franchise. I hope halo 5 is as good as I think it is

I wouldn’t call Halo 4 bad, but it definitely wasn’t as good as the original Trilogy.

> 2533274837794128;5:
> Halo isn’t dead yet, it is in agony though. Halo took a huge back stab from Halo 4, now he is bleeding out and crawling looking for help. Halo 5 is aproaching and stends his hand to Halo, im here to see if Halo 5 is hidding a dagger behing his back or not.

Ya, Halo 4 did a major blow to the series multiplayer wise. Campaign was good though, albeit a little short.

Halo is on life support and 343 needs to revive it. Halo 5 needs to bring back players. Halo used to be talk of the town and now it’s barely mentioned. I’m being serious here, talk of the town!

There’s some things that irk me in H5. But since playing Titanfall I’ve real is ed awesome movement only ADDS to my enjoyment

It terms of as franchise as a whole, it seems to on an incline through continued expanded media and general market saturation in the form of toys, collectables, clothing, et cetera. Though, recent releases have met sharper declines in player population over that game’s lifespan. The latter is usually what people are referring to when they say “Halo is dying”.