If Halo Infinite is delayed once again than…

There should not be a problem adding in
Playable Elites
Dual Wielding and
Assassinations!

Not everyone is a Competitive Halo Player!!!

> 2533274898721100;1:
> There should not be a problem adding in
> Playable Elites
> Dual Wielding and
> Assassinations!
>
> Not everyone is a Competitive Halo Player!!!

Playable Craigs please

I wouldn’t mind if dual wielding wasn’t there as its nevet been balanced but at least only add it in custom games.

> 2533274898721100;1:
> There should not be a problem adding in
> Playable Elites
> Dual Wielding and
> Assassinations!
>
> Not everyone is a Competitive Halo Player!!!

I’d rather they release the game then delay it even further to add those 3 features as well.

cringe

I wouldn’t mind assassinations, but playable elites and dual-weilding I couldn’t care less for.

It’s really annoying how 343i doesn’t care for adding playable elites and dual-wielding. There are so many Halo fans wanting those features back, just add in it for those fans. Fans have solved the dual-wielding balance problem a long time ago, 343i just needs to implement their ideas.

> 2533274857577417;7:
> It’s really annoying how 343i doesn’t care for adding playable elites and dual-wielding. There are so many Halo fans wanting those features back, just add in it for those fans. Fans have solved the dual-wielding balance problem a long time ago, 343i just needs to implement their ideas.

It was tried once 17 years ago and then copy pasta’d again for the sequel and because it wasn’t perfectly balanced in a game where only 6 weapons ever mattered (BR, PP, Sniper, Shotgun, Sword and Rocket Launcher), that was enough to abandon the concept entirely for all eternity. Is everyone really arguing that it is literally impossible to change the damage ranges and spread so that single wield and dual wield each find their niche in the meta? While at the same time defending “smart scope” mind you. Truly baffling.

> 2533274793006817;8:
> > 2533274857577417;7:
> > It’s really annoying how 343i doesn’t care for adding playable elites and dual-wielding. There are so many Halo fans wanting those features back, just add in it for those fans. Fans have solved the dual-wielding balance problem a long time ago, 343i just needs to implement their ideas.
>
> It was tried once 17 years ago and then copy pasta’d again for the sequel and because it wasn’t perfectly balanced in a game where only 6 weapons ever mattered (BR, PP, Sniper, Shotgun, Sword and Rocket Launcher), that was enough to abandon the concept entirely for all eternity. Is everyone really arguing that it is literally impossible to change the damage ranges and spread so that single wield and dual wield each find their niche in the meta? While at the same time defending “smart scope” mind you. Truly baffling.

Check out videos on how it can balanced, and you’ll see what I mean.
But in short, dual wielding can be balanced by having each small weapon have a unique feature that cannot be used while dual wielding, so the weapons are useful on their own while not being overpowered when dual wielded.
So example, the pistol has a quick draw effect that can only be utilized when it is in your back pocket. Dual wielding doesn’t use it.
An SMG can have the fastest bash speed that can’t be used while dual wielding. Etc. (Credit goes to Favyn)

Also, I heard someone say that dual wielding can be OP, but have the two weapons spawn on opposite sides of every map, so acquiring both would be very difficult. I’m sure there are other ideas out there, and some I can’t think of at the moment.

I don’t understand why at the minimum dual wielding and assassinations can’t be in the campaign. The campaign and MP are separate…

You are smoking crack dude, they are struggling to get forge and coop and you want them to magically add out of the air