If halo 4 is a reach 2.

If everyone sees videos of halo 4 and gameplay and it looks like a reach 2, will you buy it? I certainly will not and I will accept that the trilogy were some of the best games every made and leave it at that. All this talk about people wanting some lame single shot weapon is annoying. The dmr is stupid and a very boring weapon. With the br is added extra atmosphere with the 3 round bursts going off and is all around a sick weapon. Also the talk of the aa’s people want as well is sickening. I think most of the lame opinions and terrible ideas are coming from people who started playing halo 3 and sucked at it and then found reach. They probably never played the first 2 and have missed out on an two amazing games. The people who have been playing since the first halo know what halo should be and we need to get all of these new comers out of here. Halo is a simple game and very straight forward. That is how is works and how it should remain with slightly new additions every game. An example I like to use is.

What if they took sprint out of cod? Well they put sprint into halo and it sucks. There is no need to add stupid additions and ruin the core gameplay. Loadouts are the biggest joke I have seen. REACH IS A -Yoink!- I N G BABY GAME. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE AND IM ABOUT TO RAGE. I COULD GO ON AND ON BUT I’LL LEAVE YOU WITH THIS.

I dont think Halo 4 will play like it was a Reach 2 or Halo 3.5 it will play like Halo 4 a new Halo game but is sill Halo at its core

Though I completely agree with you on all points you need to calm down and take a chill pill. If you don’t have a chill pill take one of those chill strips. Put it on your tongue… chill.

Reach was a spin-off, meant to be different from the traditional Halo gameplay. Bungie was trying to give us a Halo experience that we haven’t experienced before, so it’s unlikely that 343 used Reach as their main base for the game, they said they looked at CE the most. Although they probably looking across all of the Halo games for things that didn’t work, things that could be improved, and even some things that they thought weren’t explored enough. They’ve already said that they are implementing new mechanics as well.

I think you’re just a cry baby, who would quit on a great franchise because you couldn’t adapt to Reach, and you don’t like change. I personally have played EVERY Halo, and will continue to play ever Halo game. You sir/ma’am can go cry in a corner.

> I think you’re just a cry baby, who would quit on a great franchise because you couldn’t adapt to Reach, and you don’t like change. I personally have played EVERY Halo, and will continue to play ever Halo game. You sir/ma’am can go cry in a corner.

Why would I want to adapt to a game that is not fun too play and most of the population know that. The beta was not fun and the full game still feels like a beta.

You should play Reach and then go to the TU playlist and then ask yourself if 343 is going to replicate Reach.

> I think you’re just a cry baby, who would quit on a great franchise because you couldn’t adapt to Reach, and you don’t like change. I personally have played EVERY Halo, and will continue to play ever Halo game. You sir/ma’am can go cry in a corner.

REACH loven milk drinker…

If Halo 4 DOES turn out to be a “Reach 2” as you put it (which it most likely won’t, due to it being a sequel to Halo 3 in spirit and lore), I would still buy it. Why? Halo Reach wasn’t a BAD game by any means, and the story is what I’m looking forward to with Halo 4 anyway.

I enjoyed Reach. And I’m planning on buying Halo 4. And how in any way is Reach a “baby game”? Its is as mature as the previous games in terms of gameplay, and even more in terms of story.

And, just food for though, technically Combat Evolved is Reach 2, in terms of story. Usually, when numerically naming a game, it is based on its place in continuity rather than gameplay (Halo 3 ODST being the only exception, as it takes place during Halo 2, but is an expansion to 3).

Yeah I will… Reach isn’t as bad as you people make it out to be. It isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2 but it’s still decent. Any Halo game is always going to be better than CoD and Battlefield. It’s the only good game where you have to earn you weapons on the map.

> Though I completely agree with you on all points you need to calm down and take a chill pill. If you don’t have a chill pill take one of those chill strips. Put it on your tongue… chill.

I have hyrdos haha

even if halo 4 is a Reach 2 i will still buy it for the campaign but i probly wont get into the multiplayer like i did in halo 3 i tryed to in halo reach but it just wasnt as fun as halo 3. i would like to see the BR come back since it was in halo 3 and should still be some old BRs on the wrecked ship. i also find the DMR vary boring to shoot its not has thrilling as the 3 round burst sound to the BR. im fine with sprint but i dont like any of the other AAs i just want halo to go back to being fun and simple. any one here who has played -Yoink!- Zombies and the -Yoink!- zombies maps used to be fun and simple now they filled them full of random crap and there no fun any more like Moon and the other 2 after it cant remember there names. hope halo doesn’t go down the same path and making it way to complicated for enjoyment

> Yeah I will… Reach isn’t as bad as you people make it out to be. It isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2 but it’s still decent. Any Halo game is always going to be better than CoD and Battlefield. It’s the only good game where you have to earn you weapons on the map.

Are you serious? almost as good as halo 2? hahahahahahahaha

shutup about sprint and go play another mainstream game. Halo never needed sprint and if halo 4 has it they are making a big mistake.

> > Yeah I will… Reach isn’t as bad as you people make it out to be. It isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2 but it’s still decent. Any Halo game is always going to be better than CoD and Battlefield. It’s the only good game where you have to earn you weapons on the map.
>
> Are you serious? almost as good as halo 2? hahahahahahahaha

I said “isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2” hahahahhahhahahhah lrn2read

> > Yeah I will… Reach isn’t as bad as you people make it out to be. It isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2 but it’s still decent. Any Halo game is always going to be better than CoD and Battlefield. It’s the only good game where you have to earn you weapons on the map.
>
> Are you serious? almost as good as halo 2? hahahahahahahaha

He didn’t say anywhere in his post something even close to “Halo Reach was almost as good as Halo 2”.

What atmosphere?

> > I think you’re just a cry baby, who would quit on a great franchise because you couldn’t adapt to Reach, and you don’t like change. I personally have played EVERY Halo, and will continue to play ever Halo game. You sir/ma’am can go cry in a corner.
>
> Why would I want to adapt to a game that is not fun too play and most of the population know that. The beta was not fun and the full game still feels like a beta.

It might not be fun for you, but to say “MOST” of the population would agree is incorrect. You’re just a forum member, you’re insignificant in the greater numbers of people actually online playing RIGHT NOW.

And to the Kid who said I’m a Reach loving blah blah blah, no I’m a Halo fan. Which means I don’t -Yoink- and moan when they do something that isn’t perfect. I learn and adapt, and continue on. I don’t come to the forums and cry about it.

> > > Yeah I will… Reach isn’t as bad as you people make it out to be. It isn’t nearly as good as Halo 2 but it’s still decent. Any Halo game is always going to be better than CoD and Battlefield. It’s the only good game where you have to earn you weapons on the map.
> >
> > Are you serious? almost as good as halo 2? hahahahahahahaha
>
> He didn’t say anywhere in his post something even close to “Halo Reach was almost as good as Halo 2”.

And even if he did, who cares? Its his opinion, and he has every right to have one.

Personally, I loved the games pretty equally. So yeah, I’d put Reach and 2 on the same level, and I’m proud to admit it :slight_smile: