IF halo 4 had skulls.

The first one id want back is the unnamed skull from halo 2. It made both friendly and enemy AI smarter. They would hardly kill a teammate in crossfire. made smarter moves. was aware of sounds like walking reloading. and your shadow. I played a few levels last night/this morning on legendary and i had to say it was the best watching both going at eachother. Of course your friendlies still died but battles drew out longer and you could actually have something to fall back on for support other then a mere distraction.

We despratley need smarter AI for friendlies and enemy. And if 343 is unwilling to start the AI like this then give us the skull back. that way we can have an enjoyable expirence rather then a frustrating one.

One of the most needed skulls is the Grunt Birthday Skull … ah yes, what would Halo be without it?

> One of the most needed skulls is the Grunt Birthday Skull … ah yes, what would Halo be without it?

I don’t think it is needed. But im sure the community would cause an uproar if it was gone.

The unamed skull didn’t actually make the AI smater, it just made all sounds be considered loud by the AI (basiclly, the step of your foot sounds the same to the AI as a rocket explosion). This led to the AI detecting every single movement, and you can probably figure out how that affects fights.

The more you know.

OT: I’d like a good IWHBYD skull. Reach really dropped the ball on that one compared to Halo 3. Maybe Assassin from Halo 2 aswell?

> The unamed skull didn’t actually make the AI smater, it just made all sounds be considered loud by the AI (basiclly, the step of your foot sounds the same to the AI as a rocket explosion). This led to the AI detecting every single movement, and you can probably figure out how that affects fights.
>
>
> The more you know.
>
> OT: I’d like a good IWHBYD skull. Reach really dropped the ball on that one compared to Halo 3. Maybe Assassin from Halo 2 aswell?

i looked up alot of descriptions about the skull and did a couple of hours worth of testing with the skull on and off. and i noticed friendlies not team shooting taking cover and actually playing smarter then with it off. as for the enemy i didn’t see one grunt accidentally stick another. and they noticed everything i did.

I am fairly confident it made them smarter. try it yourself if you don’t believe me I would record and show it but i doubt people would be interested in seeing it.

But OT i would like to see some others from h2 as well out of all the games halo 2 really seemed to get the most creative with skulls.

I really don’t know much about the skull, but if the ai can hear everything around them amazingly it in a way makes them “smarter”. Ever see how a blind person is amazingly well at telling whats going on around them? Well it’s that but they also still got their vision.

> I really don’t know much about the skull, but if the ai can hear everything around them amazingly it in a way makes them “smarter”. Ever see how a blind person is amazingly well at telling whats going on around them? Well it’s that but they also still got their vision.

exactly. If on legendary i watched marines fight a pair of hunters they marines would be gone in seconds. But with the skull on they actually dogged the shots and didn’t try to get in a melee fight with them. Also trying to watch a pair of hunters fight with the skull on is extremley hard. as soon as i peak a ledge they see me.