IF halo 4 does not change the multiplayer ...

it will dissapear just as halo reach, I was trying to play and get some fun, but the game was just -Yoink!- me off, here are my reasons:
-Tried to play slayer pro but there was a little red arrow above me all the time, and every single player of the other team could see me, and that wasnt fear, because I can deal with 1 or 2 noobs, but not with the whole team by myself.
-Tried to play SWAT, same thing happened, and then hated the game
-the BR feels so weak, but im not saying the DMR should change.
-multiplayer maps are really bad.
-theres nothing that could keep me playing the game for more than 4-6 months with that ranking system (CSR = s*t) bring back the real 1-50 ranking.
-its not fun, and not competitive since im allways playing with ridicously unbalanced teams, wtf
I could do a longer list but I have wasted to much time just by doing this,U must do better 343 industries, if not, f
k off, u screwed halo.

When did reach disappear? It reached population, of around 100,000 almost every day right up to the Halo 4 Release

It’s coming o.O …

So let me guess, you liked 2, 3, and 3 ODST’s multiplayer, but despised Reach right?

Also PLEASE learn to tell the difference between your opinions and facts - ie your assertion about Reach, yeah some people on this board hated (and still hate) it but you can’t argue with the numbers and the numbers say loads of people where playing Reach up until 4 came out. I haven’t looked at Reach sine Halo 4 came out but I’m willing to bet that like 2 and 3 before it there’ll be people who’re still playing Reach MP for a while to come.

And, um who died and left it to you to decide what Halo needs?

LOL OP!!! Just LOL!

Reach never died sorry to disappoint you.

LOL @ the red arrow. I hope this is trolling. I really do.

> Reach never died sorry to disappoint you.

I guess you’re right, saying it died meant it was good to begin with.

I would love to see how bad u r at halo =)

> LOL @ the red arrow. I hope this is trolling. I really do.
>
>
>
>
> > Reach never died sorry to disappoint you.
>
> I guess you’re right, saying it died meant it was good to begin with.

Uhh no. Saying it died means it never sold well and no one ever played it, which is not the case. Troll harder.

I and many other people put tons of hours and had a lot of fun right up until halo 4’s launch. Sorry but Reach is good and fun.