If Halo 3A were to happen..

So lets assume Halo 6 has come out, we all played it, then what’s next in the halo series? I wouldn’t imagine halo 7 would immediately be released within 2 years, so 343 are open to new a game. So if Halo 3A is not coming out next year due to Halo wars and if Halo 6 comes out in the year 2018, then there would be a space in 2019. However Halo 3 ODST dropped in September 2009, based on the same engine as Halo 3 (no, really?), and if H3A has not happened by then I think it would be a good if 343 were to combine the two games, both remastered. However, unlike the MCC, it will include all firefight maps, and forge for 3 and ODST. It would include all map packs for halo 3, similarly to how ODST came with the complete H3 multiplayer experience. Since H3 and ODST are in the same bundle, no more bungie games would be made, unless there is a high demand for reach, which I wouldn’t be against. What do you guys think, is it a good idea releasing H3 anniversary in 2019 with a ODST remaster?

It is a curious thought but you’re thinking too far ahead. Time goes by quick enough as it is. Lets try and focus on the now while trying not to get ahead of ourselves. Today is the 15th Anniversary of Halo! Lets go celebrate!

I think Halo 3A is a good idea
Happy B-day Halo!!!

yes please happen

I think it would be a great idea. But 343 releasing more than one game as a bundle makes me nervous. Thanks MCC.

If Halo 3 Anniversary were to happen I’m sure tons of people would be excited. I’d play it more than Halo 5

Halo: 3A needs to happen. I would love having Halo: 3A I mean imagine recreating those old memories from when it was a little more populated, imagine not having to use MCC to play Halo: 3, and just imagine not having to wait an hour for one halo 3 match. Lol

Then dreams do come true.

The problem I have with H3A is that I feel the game is perfect as it sits. It even looks good in my opinion still. With all that said, I debate whether or not I would like to see a remastered game or not. The only thing in which I have seen that I think looks pretty cool is that Halo Online game they released in Russia only. Now, that is basically Halo 3, with updated maps and weapons. If you haven’t seen that game, check it out. I feel like it could be a test to see how it plays for a H3A. Just my 2 cents.

> 2533274820541653;9:
> The problem I have with H3A is that I feel the game is perfect as it sits. It even looks good in my opinion still. With all that said, I debate whether or not I would like to see a remastered game or not. The only thing in which I have seen that I think looks pretty cool is that Halo Online game they released in Russia only. Now, that is basically Halo 3, with updated maps and weapons. If you haven’t seen that game, check it out. I feel like it could be a test to see how it plays for a H3A. Just my 2 cents.

Halo 3 is perfect and still looks good, but at some point it will no longer look good and we will want to replay the classics with a remastered look. It’s a fun, fresh take on a classic game. Also, it really brings back the population so we can enjoy some H3 multiplayer again: this is my favorite part of the anniversary series of games. If we got a custom game browser, well, that’d just be icing on the cake.

I think Halo 3 could look a lot better than it is now. It’s not perfect and can definitely be improved. I don’t know a good comparison of a 360 game remade on current gen that looks a lot better… Modern Warfare Remastered perhaps?

I like your idea of them being released in 2019, though, because if H3A doesn’t happen this year I’d bet good money that they would do something similar to your idea. However, we probably wouldn’t be seeing all multiplayer packs remade, take a look at H2A…