If Halo 2 was a food what food would it be?

We’re talking about food.

It would be white cheese. It doesn’t have the orange artificial colouring. It can be eaten any time of the day. Tastes good, fills one up quick, doesn’t go bad quickly, can be eaten with almost anything, etc.

It’s made of milk (the graphics all the main aspects of the game) and modified milk ingredients (glitches), has a bacterial culture (meaning a lot of fans), salt (the game mechanics), Microbial Enzyme (MP maps, campaign levels), and Calcium Chloride (the settings).

What kind of food do you think Halo 2 would be?

it be a food that I might like, but I’ve never played it. I wish I could’ve though.

Ingenious. I cannot think of anything comparable…

Except honey. We’re the honey bees. Halo 2 is our paradise and we sustain it. It was shutdown and abandoned but it’s not dead.

According to Wiki, Honey bees represent only a small fraction of the approximately 20,000 known species of bees.

Yet their contribution to society is far greater than other bees.

> Ingenious. I cannot think of anything comparable…
>
> Except honey. We’re the honey bees. Halo 2 is our paradise and we sustain it. It was shutdown and abandoned but it’s not dead.
>
> According to Wiki, Honey bees represent only a small fraction of the approximately 20,000 known species of bees.
>
> Yet their contribution to society is far greater than other bees.

That is a game developer’s stand point… To me we are bacteria and create the cheese. They supply the rotting milk and other ingredients. If bacteria colonies inhabit the rotting milk the developer gets their cheese. If the bacteria don’t colonize the rotting milk you get rotten milk back and varying levels of cheese.

Halo 2 wasn’t paradise it was a very good video game… Also, we weren’t sustaining it; it was sustaining us or in other words satisfying us.

Honey bees face increasing amounts of mono-cultures in their environments. This leads to problems with food availability year round. Also, fragrances cause bees to be distracted and be attracted to humans. This makes them waste their time on what they think is a huge flowering plant (or giant flower). They also find themselves being hit and killed by humans more often because of their inquiry on what they think is a large flowering plant (or giant flower).

They are important but less so as they have a weakened ability to carry out the tasks needed by humans. Other solutions have come forward in which other organisms do the tasks once dominated by the honey bee. Also, traveling bee hives have come to be useful.

Honey does taste good. But it’s too sugary for my liking. I eat it once in a while.

Your thoughts were well thought out and presented thanks for talking about them :).

If Halo 2 was a food…

I’d say it’s like Sirloin steak. Very meaty and hard to cut-but very nice.

I m still trying to realize this post is real.

Pizza, most people love it, its filled with tons of awesome items and great food, and overall just puts the best of the best toghether.

Its got a nice, crisp outside (the multiplayer) but a diverse, weaving inside that anyone can have a peice of. Its a true masterpeice of flavour.

Halo 2 is the pizza inside of you.

(Wonderful, the most heartfelt and amazing metaphor I have ever written and its about comparing a video game to a pizza)

It would be this: African Peanut Soup | Allrecipes
First it is east african, so probably most of Halo 2 characters (New Mombasas marines) eats it at grandma’s dinner.
Second it is very simple recipe.
Third even though it is simple it is very tasty and satisfactory.
Forth I made this today, and yes, it tastes like Halo 2 :wink:

Lasagne with mozerally on top and the addition of bacon in the middle. Add some sliced tomatos and a INSANELY small amount of chilli. BANG!!! Halo 2…

OH WAIT! That is what i ate when Halo 2 came out :wink: Yes i do remember that special day.