If Halo 2 Is Remade...

…don’t do what Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary did.

Don’t get me wrong, it was a good game. But don’t just put a new layer of graphics on the original game; that’s nice-looking, but not much of an improvement. I think the best thing you could do for a tribute would be to combine the Halo 4 engine with both Halo 2’s and Halo 3: ODST’s weapons, seeing as they take place at about the same time. Sure, it’d take longer, but it would very likely be better.

Thoughts?

-Yoink- no, leave Halo 2 how it is (post updates)

Leave Halo 2 the way it is… changing it is a terrible idea.

aren’t the weapons practically the same?

NOOO!! Leave Halo 2 the way it is! >:(

If 343i is remaking a Halo 2 they won’t add new weapons or physics to change the core game play because that would only anger the audience it would be intended for.

leave halo 2 exactly how it is the GOLDEN AGES!!!

I would agree to leave Halo 2 the way it is, especially since it is one of the best entries in the series, but if they were to add new content (Maybe add the Flood Juggernaut, Drinol, other cut enemies, some new weps from later games, more levels, etc), it would be awesome to have it on a separate disc or just a separate part on a disc. Essentially you can get an expansion pack of sorts and the original game so that way it can please us fans of the old days of Halo 2 along with adding some new content that was cut back in the day due to the time constraints and what have you. I am up for some add ons in a Halo 2 remake, but for now it would be best to leave it as the wonderful game it is.

I think they should make a remake of Halo 2, because imo it was the best Halo part and better graphics would suit it. :wink: