If Fusion Coils Can Be Thrown, Then.... What Else?

Since Halo 2, I’ve always wanted to be able to throw fusion coils. It’s an absolute dream come true that you’ll be able to do so in Infinite.

So if fusion coils are able to be interacted with in that way… then what other items are the player able to “experiment” with?

I wanna toss a scorpion at someone.

Pick up and throw Grunts, the same way the Brutes do. (“DIE, FOR THE BANISHED!!”)

Grenades. Duh.
Also… Gravity Grenades? Imagine… a small Gravity Hammer, a Grav-Mallet if you will. Throw it to cause your enemy to receive a small gravity hammer slam and bounce them away! Thrown like a tomahawk or a stick grenade.

I’d hope anything around that same size:

Fusion coils, weapons, power ups, cones, etc.

> 2533274833656619;5:
> I’d hope anything around that same size:
>
> Fusion coils, weapons, power ups, cones, etc.

This “Masta Cheef in da soder” is empty. YEET !!

> 2533275064872824;4:
> Grenades. Duh.
> Also… Gravity Grenades? Imagine… a small Gravity Hammer, a Grav-Mallet if you will. Throw it to cause your enemy to receive a small gravity hammer slam and bounce them away! Thrown like a tomahawk or a stick grenade.

Gravity mace? Like in halo wars 2.

…can I finally throw marines? to save them, of course.

Rocks?

Then they can have an achievement for killing two grunts with one stone…

Maybe I can throw my terrible KD, it might scare my enemies to death.

I think the fusion coil becoming a throwable object is brilliant…hopefully there are other items that can be thrown…either to cause a distraction or to injure/kill enemies.

Would be cool if some of the scenery is destructible like the stalactites on the H2:A Lockdown map. Would be cool to throw the fusion coils and destroy parts of the environment with explosives in campaign. Hidden areas and all that.

In terms of throwing items would like to see a gametype where you have a king of the hill circle that can be moved by picking up the centrepiece. You could move the hill but anyone can sit in it, depending on where you place it or are holding it so enemies can contest through the wall if you are hugging a corner for example.

I hope the coil can be used to cause avalanches.
On that topic id like to be able push boulders and rocks down cliffs and fell trees to make blockades.

Throwing flood infection forms at covenant be sick.

Hopefully, any object that has physics attached to it. I just really want to kill someone with a cone. Could also make for some fun if slightly dumb custom games.

> 2535465841210047;10:
> Maybe I can throw my terrible KD, it might scare my enemies to death.

if we ever match up, we throw our KD’s at each other and see which one makes it through the collision.

> 2533274801036271;12:
> Would be cool if some of the scenery is destructible like the stalactites on the H2:A Lockdown map. Would be cool to throw the fusion coils and destroy parts of the environment with explosives in campaign. Hidden areas and all that.
>
> In terms of throwing items would like to see a gametype where you have a king of the hill circle that can be moved by picking up the centrepiece. You could move the hill but anyone can sit in it, depending on where you place it or are holding it so enemies can contest through the wall if you are hugging a corner for example.

That king of the hill idea is really cool, holy -Yoink-. I would love that honestly.

> 2533274819029930;3:
> Pick up and throw Grunts, the same way the Brutes do. (“DIE, FOR THE BANISHED!!”)

I’d love to be able to throw those infantry grunts with the plasma grenades in their backs and play explosive dodgeball with the banished lmao

> 2535424974868674;15:
> > 2535465841210047;10:
> > Maybe I can throw my terrible KD, it might scare my enemies to death.
>
> if we ever match up, we throw our KD’s at each other and see which one makes it through the collision.

Hah, yes. Absolutely

> 2533274801036271;12:
> Would be cool if some of the scenery is destructible like the stalactites on the H2:A Lockdown map. Would be cool to throw the fusion coils and destroy parts of the environment with explosives in campaign. Hidden areas and all that.
>
> In terms of throwing items would like to see a gametype where you have a king of the hill circle that can be moved by picking up the centrepiece. You could move the hill but anyone can sit in it, depending on where you place it or are holding it so enemies can contest through the wall if you are hugging a corner for example.

Maybe throwable car debris?

:point_right::point_left:

I want to chuck Spartan corpses in multiplayer. Maybe only 10-15 feet and if you actually connect it just drops the opponent’s shield.