If Firefight is in Halo 4...

Hey guys This is merely a suggestion thread of stuff you might like to see in firefight for Halo 4, It has not been confirmed that FF will be in Halo 4 & if it is we may not see the same enemies. so at the moment most of the stuff may only be spartan only, anyway here are my idea’s:

RvB Firefight Voices - this would be awsome, how cool would it be to be low on health & then hear you character say “Running, Running, Running”(Caboose Btw) as you race for a heath pack (if they are in H4 lol), or holding a Rocket launcher & hearing “Alright you prepare to get simmon-sized”

Bigger Levels - what I mean by this is starting off in a small area, imagine the map Corvette, say after defeating X amount of enemies you can go through one of the tunnels to another part of the map, this may result in more enemies & you can be attacked from behind & infront so team-work is a must.

Thats a few of the idea’s I have, what do you guys want ?

Haha, that would be awesome. I’m all for Red vs. Blue Firefight voices.

And I know I’m gonna get flamed for this, but Firefight should be Call of Duty-fied.

I’m all for bigger levels, but not for FF voices. Give them to the people who want them, but I personally hated the fact that a totally separate character’s voice was coming from my Noble 6. I don’t want to sound like Sgt. Johnson or Buck if I’m a Spartan.

I’d say put them in because there should be options for people that like them, but game devs always say sound files are the biggest files, so this is stuff that could be used on other content, like graphics or armor. Sorry to say it like that.

Its cool dude your entitled to your opinion, maybe FF voices would be best as DLC, so people who want them can have them & then the Devs can save space on the disc for other things

What about incorporating Firefight with Invasion?

You can have 3 phases against endless enemies and if you can’t complete all 3 phases under the time limit then you lose. I don’t know if it is just me, but just having to kill endless waves of enemies can get a bit boring after awhile. I liked what the Glacier map did in campaign where you have to keep the turrets running while combating enemies. It’s little things like that that keep the franchise fresh.

Also worth noteing that if Halo 4 use’s the Cr system It would be good to invest some time to figure out how to punnish AFK’ers in FF faster

> I’m all for bigger levels, but not for FF voices. Give them to the people who want them, but I personally hated the fact that a totally separate character’s voice was coming from my Noble 6. I don’t want to sound like Sgt. Johnson or Buck if I’m a Spartan.
>
> I’d say put them in because there should be options for people that like them, but game devs always say sound files are the biggest files, so this is stuff that could be used on other content, like graphics or armor. Sorry to say it like that.

I liked different voices but i know what you mean, but maybe they should only have voices that are actually in the game that way you wouldn’t be using as much space, unlike Reach which had buck etc (besides MC as he has to be in it :D)

while audio files are generaly the biggest, as someone said above. i think what they need to do is get the cosmentics/etc out of the map files. the reason you cant add to the armory in reach, as someone explained it is, you would have to patch/re-release all the maps again.

basicly everymap in FF in reach has the same sound files as each other, so for example (CBA to look up exact numbers) each FF voice file is 10mb, there are 11 voice files, thats 110mb of voice files, then there are 10 maps, thats 1100mb of voice files… you add a new map, there is now 1210mb of voice files. if you make it so there is ONE voice file for all the maps, its total size is 110mb (the 11, 10mb files) and the game runs the required file from a neutral location (not the map file) you have just saved yourself 1100mb of space on the disc.

as to this actualy being possible. i dont know, im not a techie, but if it is, it would make sense, and it would be easier to add more voices to the neutral location, than to each map, but generaly speaking, it would save more room than anything else, allowing more graphics or physics or w/e the be used.

if they did this we could have (by my arbitary numbers, based on my understanding of how things work currently) 10 times the number of voice files we have atm… think about that.

edit
playing wit sarge’s voice… get a shotgun spree - you just got sarge’d. get an open season - shotgun to the face can be applied in a variety of different situations. get a buck wild - calling Dr. sarge MD, diagnosis, death, perscription, SHOTGUN.

I can just imagine Tucker’s voice at the start of a firefight match:
“How come I never get the *** Sniper Rifle?”

And what about Frankie’s voice ? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarge reloading:
“Grif! You ran out ammo again. That’s your responsibility.”

I’d rather them let us Forge firefight maps, but having unique Halo voices like the RvB guys would be pretty cool.

What I’d really want is if they let us record our own firefight voices. It’ll go just like a voice message where you have to read a line and it will play that in a certain situation during a match. Heck you could even have famous voices off the internet record into your mic and you could be playing FF as Darth Vader or Morgan Freeman or something.

Anyone else like this idea?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

It’s not

> It’s not

Stop bumping year old threads.