If Cortana is Evil Now Please Get Her Off My Phone

Just Sayin’

This is a part of her evil plan.She want to conquer the past that she has full access of the future.
I know it because I studied the flight of the monster of Loch Ness and the sleep time of the yeti.
But Im safe because I wear my iron helm.
Yes I promise I will throw away the cryptobook its not good for me.
This post should not taken to serious.

\

Lol

> 2535438488527670;3:
> Cortana is not evil, she thinks that the mantle of responsablity is good for humanity. The mantle of responsiblity forces everyone to make peace, step out of line and suffer. she just thinks that it is a good idea, she is not evil.

She is evil. When your actions lead to the deaths of millions on different planets, that is evil.

> 2535438488527670;3:
> Cortana is not evil, she thinks that the mantle of responsablity is good for humanity. The mantle of responsiblity forces everyone to make peace, step out of line and suffer. she just thinks that it is a good idea, she is not evil.

The Nazis didn’t think they were evil either, they thought they were creating a better world.

Just because you believe in something doesn’t make it right.

> 2533275034067023;5:
> > 2535438488527670;3:
> >
>
>
> She is evil. When your actions lead to the deaths of millions on different planets, that is evil.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> > 2535438488527670;3:
> >
>
>
> The Nazis didn’t think they were evil either, they thought they were creating a better world.
>
> Just because you believe in something doesn’t make it right.

These.

She can stay

> 2535438488527670;3:

-Yoink!- is not evil, he thinks that a “pure” race is good for humanity. A “pure” race forces everyone to make peace, step out of line by not being aryan and suffer. He just thinks that it is a good idea, he is not evil. See how foolish that sounds when you replace her with a real person who took similar means of action to accomplish a similar goal? Just like Cortana, -Yoink!- has killed millions of innocents in her attempt to create a utopian society. So just like with -Yoink!-, the end does not justify the means. She is clearly evil.

Sorry that I had to resort to Godwin’s Law for this, but it’s a good parallel.

please let her be in the next one as a boss!!

> 2535408730995228;2:
> This is a part of her evil plan.She want to conquer the past that she has full access of the future.
> I know it because I studied the flight of the monster of Loch Ness and the sleep time of the yeti.
> But Im safe because I wear my iron helm.
> Yes I promise I will throw away the cryptobook its not good for me.
> This post should not taken to serious.

I agree

> 2535438488527670;3:

Did you not play the same game as I did?

Cortana has willingly murdered millions to billions of people just waking up the Guardians and letting them destroy cities while doing so, killed countless more when she had the Guardians start shutting down all the tech at the end of the game (all those ships in orbit are going to come crashing down onto the panicking populations below you know), and finally unleashed her kill bot army upon innocent civilians after she promised their leader that she would leave them alone and safe.

And she did all of that without any remorse.

So tell me, how exactly is she not evil when she has done all of that?

The fact that people are attempting to justify Cortana’s actions, especially her abusive and manipulative treatment of Chief and Blue Team, is quite appalling. It’s dangerous to society. It disregards the serious issue that is abuse. It delegitimizes the pain and suffering undergone by survivors of abuse. It’s disgusting.

Even worse, we have the developers trying to tell us that Cortana’s treatment of Chief is not evil and is just “something we disagree with.” And saying we are only appalled by her abusive actions because we don’t understand the “nuance and subtlety.”

I wonder, will those same developers try to tell us that rapists aren’t evil and are just “doing something we disagree with?” Will they say we demand persecution of rapists simply because we don’t understand the “nuance and subtlety” behind their crimes? With the thought-process they have on Cortana and her abusive behavoir, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.

> 2533275013291255;12:
> > 2535438488527670;3:
> > Cortana is not evil, she thinks that the mantle of responsablity is good for humanity. The mantle of responsiblity forces everyone to make peace, step out of line and suffer. she just thinks that it is a good idea, she is not evil.
>
>
> Did you not play the same game as I did?
>
> Cortana has willingly murdered millions to billions of people just waking up the Guardians and letting them destroy cities while doing so, killed countless more when she had the Guardians start shutting down all the tech at the end of the game (all those ships in orbit are going to come crashing down onto the panicking populations below you know), and finally unleashed her kill bot army upon It’s innocent civilians after she promised their leader that she would leave them alone and safe.
>
> And she did all of that without any remorse.
>
> So tell me, how exactly is she not evil when she has done all of that?

And not just without remorse, she got openly offended when Chief called her out on it.

> 2533274876631466;13:
> The fact that people are attempting to justify Cortana’s actions, especially her abusive and manipulative treatment of Chief and Blue Team, is quite appalling. It’s dangerous to society. It disregards the serious issue that is abuse. It delegitimizes the pain and suffering undergone by survivors of abuse. It’s disgusting.
>
> Even worse, we have the developers trying to tell us that Cortana’s treatment of Chief is not evil and is just “something we disagree with.” And saying we are only appalled by her abusive actions because we don’t understand the “nuance and subtlety.”
>
> I wonder, will those same developers try to tell us that rapists aren’t evil and are just “doing something we disagree with?” Will they say we demand persecution of rapists simply because we don’t understand the “nuance and subtlety” behind their crimes? With the thought-process they have on Cortana and her abusive behavoir, it wouldn’t surprise me at all.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533275013291255;12:
> > > 2535438488527670;3:
> > > Cortana is not evil, she thinks that the mantle of responsablity is good for humanity. The mantle of responsiblity forces everyone to make peace, step out of line and suffer. she just thinks that it is a good idea, she is not evil.
> >
> >
> > Did you not play the same game as I did?
> >
> > Cortana has willingly murdered millions to billions of people just waking up the Guardians and letting them destroy cities while doing so, killed countless more when she had the Guardians start shutting down all the tech at the end of the game (all those ships in orbit are going to come crashing down onto the panicking populations below you know), and finally unleashed her kill bot army upon It’s innocent civilians after she promised their leader that she would leave them alone and safe.
> >
> > And she did all of that without any remorse.
> >
> > So tell me, how exactly is she not evil when she has done all of that?
>
>
> And not just without remorse, she got openly offended when Chief called her out on it.

The way 343i is defending Cortana honestly makes me feel like that they would defend -Yoink!- or Stalin. That seriously scares me and makes me deeply concerned with just WTF goes through their heads at this point.

And thanks for reminding me that John called her out on her actions and her being offended about it, that makes them even worse.

It may not be all of 343i employees who are all on the same page about Cortana’s morality. Only those that are big enough names to speak out to the public that we know of, or at least what I know of.

But yes it doesn’t make any sense that those who imply she isn’t evil are actually defending it when they themselves wrote it into the story with so many points to support otherwise.

Also, I love how this thread turned drastically from an innocent joke about Cortana on Microsoft devices to another “Is Cortana evil?” Debate.

I’m not worried about Cortana on Microsoft devices. Tay however…that’s a Microsoft AI we should be worried about haha.

Sincerely,
p1ay4OURFUN

> 2533274919463107;15:
> It may not be all of 343i employees who are all on the same page about Cortana’s morality. Only those that are big enough names to speak out to the public that we know of, or at least what I know of.

Of course, and I’m sure there has been lots of debate within the company on the matter.

What I always find odd is that the dev’s try to defend her…but the game makes it pretty clear she’s a villain. Like while the ideology may be pretty sinister, the mantle has been shown in a relatively positive light until recently simply due to portrayal.

But Cortana wantonly causes the deaths of millions, and despite having the ability for ‘long term planning’ seems to be doing this is all in a sudden grab for power. When chief asks her if she knows how many she’s killed, she doesn’t even lament them as sacrifices ‘for the greater good’, she gets mad that he’d bring it up. She spend almost the entire campaign deceiving her greatest companion.

Her goal is honestly irrelevant due to the way she acts being blatantly evil.

After finishing Halo 5 I haven’t looked at my phone, and now soon to be Xbox and PC ever again.

I’m just glad to see that not everyone in the Community are as willing to let Cortana’s abhorrent behavior slide as the folks at 343i are…